Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Re: 2019 Layouts of the Week - Sign Ups
Anyone else want to play host to this fun Featured Cherry game?
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

I would be willing to take a couple of the empty slots!  Your choice!
I am running away from my responsibilities,
and it feels good!

Kathy

Image  Image  Image Image  Image      

Flasher

Cherry Crush

OK, Kathy!   How about Mar. 11-17 and May 27-Jun. 02?
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

And, thanks!  :greeninlove:

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

You can put me down for this one, Laura. Thanks for organizing this! :)

Apr 01 - Apr 07
Image Image ImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Done!  Thank you!

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

Both those weeks are on my calendar, Laura!  Thanks for letting me play along on this!
I am running away from my responsibilities,
and it feels good!

Kathy

Image  Image  Image Image  Image      

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Just bumping to see if anyone wants that last lone week in April!

blfonty

Cherry Cola

I will take that week of April if still available. Thanks for coordinating the sign ups.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Flasher

Cherry Crush

blfonty wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:36 pm
I will take that week of April if still available. Thanks for coordinating the sign ups.

You got it!  And, THANKS!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Re: *SECOND ROUND* Layouts of the Week Sign-Ups
Bumping for Round Two Sign-Ups!

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

I will take a week in July or August. I just had a turn not too long ago!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

lewisbaby

Sweet Cherry Pie

I would love to take a couple of weeks. I can even do this week if it's still open. I've been around forever, and I'm trying to be more active on the boards. So this is perfect timing. :)

Tammey

Cherry Cola

Put me down for whenever and how ever many times you need me.
   Image Image Image Image Image

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

The rest of June is tough for me but you can slot me anywhere for the rest of the year, as needed :) 
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

LoreenC

Cherry Garcia

I can help out! I will take July 22-28 andOct 7-13 if no one has them or another time you need!
ImageImageImageImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I will take any week in August and any week in October.

ImageImage Image Image  

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Assigning/updating weeks as Cherries are posting/requesting.  If I made any mistakes or your week isn't convenient, just PM me!

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Laura wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:12 pm
Assigning/updating weeks as Cherries are posting/requesting.  If I made any mistakes or your week isn't convenient, just PM me!

Thanks Laura. Got mine on my calendar.

ImageImage Image Image  

Tammey

Cherry Cola

Re: *SECOND ROUND-2019* Layouts of the Week Sign-Ups
Got my dates written down... :-D
   Image Image Image Image Image

Return to “Layouts of the Week”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee