Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

m1218p

Cherry Picker

New Stuffs, week of 5/24/14
Got a hot new kit up here this week. It's designed for scrapping those days when you just can't take much more. Time to get your gripe on. I started this a while back, but, wanna guess when I finished it????? Yeah, if you know me, you know I HAD to finish this during tax season. It really suited my mood, LOL. Here are the previews.........ImageImageImageImageMy creative team has done some fabulous (and cute) layouts with this kit. I'll bet you could tell a tale or two with it as well. Check it out here: http://www.acherryontop.com/shop/digita ... ashdesigns

And, if you've wondered why I've seemed so distracted for the last little while, my secret is out. Yes, I do income tax preparation. That's enough to make anyone a little crazy, LOL.
Proudly creating for Bella Gypsy Designs

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

Re: New Stuffs, week of 5/24/14
I love the colors! this is a great kit!!
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

Cherry Tart

Love your new kit with such fun colors and patterns!!  The "Today? You're Joking, Right?" is perfect for everyday!!   Image

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

I love the quote. That's all I say to my teens because they always wait till the last minute for everything.

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

What a fun kit.  Wish I  did Digital.  Although I do not do digital scrapping with being legally blind and husband blind too we like to have tactile thinks in our books.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

What a beautiful kit!
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

m1218p

Cherry Picker

Wow, thanks, ladies! I'm so glad you like it! I have to tell you, this color scheme was SO BRIGHT it kinda wore me out. When you work with a kit like this, you are scrapping one or two layouts with it and then you move on. When I create a kit like this, I'm at it for days on end. That bright orange really wore me out, LOL, but I love the way the soft green and the beige work with it. They compliment it perfectly and provide "rest" for the eye. Even that rich brown is a softer, more restful color. All in all, I really do like this kit and it sure suited my mood, LOL!
Proudly creating for Bella Gypsy Designs

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Awesome kit Marci!

ImageImage Image Image  

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

This kit really is versatile.  When I saw the name, "Wired," I immediately thought of my nephew.  LOL!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I thought this kit had some great colours! And I used it for a picture of my little Gwen!

Return to “Manufacturers and Designers New{s}”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee