Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

m1218p

Cherry Picker

We Are Family..........
In the HotFlashDesigns store, our new release is called Family Time and it features navy, burgundy, green, pinks, and lavenders. It's gorgeous and wait til you see the layouts!

The kit is 30% off during the introductory period.
You can also buy just the elements, just the papers, or just the alphas. Let me show you those!

http://p-u-s-h.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345 ... c1d970d-pi
http://p-u-s-h.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345 ... 5c5970b-pi
http://p-u-s-h.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345 ... b72970c-pi
And, finally, we have some templates to go with this kit. Of course, you can use them with ANY kit, it is just that this kit was the inspiration.

http://p-u-s-h.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345 ... c32970c-pi
Yes, the "separates" and the templates are also 30% off. Get them now. They are only on special for a limited time. The layouts in the gallery are just gorgeous. I hope some of my Creative Team ladies will show up here and show off what they've done with this kit. They get gold stars this week!

Happy scrappin', y'all!
Proudly creating for Bella Gypsy Designs

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Re: We Are Family..........
It is gorgeous and the templates are fab, too! Here is my layout:
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Beautiful LO, Laura!! Great kits, Marci.

Lynda

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

I loved the colors so much, I created two layouts - at either end of the family line!

Laurie

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

Imagelovin' the templates, too!!
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Another great kit Marci! And I love all the pages that are posted here! Great job everyone!!

ImageImage Image Image  

EyesForBeauty

Cherry Tart

Hi Everyone! I am loving all the beautiful LOs with Marci's newest kit. Here is my LO with the photo that started it all:

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

EyesForBeauty wrote:Hi Everyone! I am loving all the beautiful LOs with Marci's newest kit. Here is my LO with the photo that started it all:

Great page Karen and gorgeous colors!

ImageImage Image Image  

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

I honestly mean this when I say I haven't seen a kit with as beautiful colors as this is. I just added it to my basket. (After car inspection tomorrow, I'll know how much I can order - KWIM??)

m1218p

Cherry Picker

Karen is telling you the truth. That photo IS what started it all. She had that photo she wanted to scrap and wasn't finding anything in her stash that felt right. She sent me the photo, at my request and I picked the color palette from that photo. I expected the navy (dad's jacket/sister's dress) and the burgundy (dad's tie) and the pink (mom's dress). What shocked me was when I found undertones of lavender/purple in there! But they're there, I swear it! I really wasn't sure all the colors would work well together but as I was designing the papers, I was more and more excited. Finally I realized that lavender/purple is the perfect bridge between blue and red/burgundy. Hard to remember that color wheel sometimes, LOL. Anyway, the ladies have just astounded me with the layouts for this kit. So often it is the Creative Team layouts that convince me I really do LOVE a kit. That is for sure the case this time!
Proudly creating for Bella Gypsy Designs

EyesForBeauty

Cherry Tart

MimaScraps wrote:Imagelovin' the templates, too!!

I really like how you used the glitter papers as fill for several of the template elements. Love your photo!

Return to “Manufacturers and Designers New{s}”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee