Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

m1218p

Cherry Picker

With My Whole Heart Mini Kit
Having lost my husband just a month ago, you can imagine I've had trouble with a Valentine's kit. It wasn't til I spotted these graphics, these darling little girls, that I could find my mojo! (Artwork by Cheryl Seslar). I thought they were too cute and too much fun to just lay around on my hard drive. I'm so glad I decided to play with them. I left several of the hearts the "girls" are holding blank so you could enter your own sentiments.

Everything but the stand alone alphas is on sale. The mini kit includes the alphas or you can purchase the alphas, the elements, or the papers alone. Of course they're on sale during the introductory period. The top preview is linked to take you straight to the HotFlashDesigns store. Happy Valentine's Day, y'all, and and give those boyfriends and husbands an extra hug and sloppy kiss just because I asked you to........

Marci
HotFlashDesigns
Proudly creating for Bella Gypsy Designs

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Re: With My Whole Heart Mini Kit
i'm not usually big on Valentine's day, but I just love those little girls! So sweet for my nephew's girls...thanks Marci!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Sus79

Cherry Cola

Such an adorable kit, and I just love those girls :inlove:
ImageImageImageImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Such a cute kit Marci!!

ImageImage Image Image  

KarenL

Cherry Tart

I live in Las Vegas, too! I'm SO sorry to hear about you losing your husband. I'd love to invite you to church....we attend Liberty Baptist on Lake Mead and 95 near the Best of the West Shopping Center. I love your layout, and hope you're doing VERY well getting back on track. I will pray for you.
Karen

Return to “Manufacturers and Designers New{s}”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee