Get your Easter kit HERE! Week of 4/5/14

A place for manufacturers and designers to announce new product releases, contests, chats and more.

Moderator: ACOT Employee

m1218p
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 1079

Get your Easter kit HERE! Week of 4/5/14

Post by m1218p »

In celebration of Easter and all the great photos you'll be taking, I designed Bunny Hop. I don't know why but Easter kits are usually hard on me. Maybe it's all the pastels. I'm not a pastel kinda girl! But I saw these cute graphics and that kinda told me I HAD to do an Easter kit. And, it went together beautifully. For your benefit, it's all priced at 30% off--for now!ImageI think it's one of the cutest Easter kits you'll see anywhere. Not because of me but because of those darling bunnies and that great tree and the fun birdies and the............Here are the separates which will give you a better look at the contents of the kit and which you can also buy separately:ImageImageImageI also did a pack of gradient papers. I wasn't sure how well they'd sell, but first I'm gonna show you the paper pack (I priced it at only $1--it's a bargain!) and then I want to show you a layout done with the gradient papers.ImageImage
I love the look of gradient papers but am not always sure of how to best use them. I thought Lori did a stellar job with the gradient papers on this layout. There are lots of gorgeous layouts with this kit in the gallery. Be sure to check them out. You won't be disappointed!
Proudly creating for Bella Gypsy Designs

cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 256

Re: Get your Easter kit HERE! Week of 4/5/14

Post by cajenkins81 »

wow, these are pretty! I'd definitely buy something like this in paper. I LOVE that white fence with the grass!  The tree is too darling, and those ombre papers/backgrounds are amazing! I also love all the PP, the plaids and patterns. Very pretty and nicely done kit! 
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

I'm not generally a specific EAster kit kind of girl, but I really loved the playful nature of this kit. The blue bunny is my favorite, but there are more bunnies too! And Carolyn, I agree...isn't the fence and the tree just perfect?
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

sherelm
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 743

Post by sherelm »

Now I wish I had more Easter pictures!  Those little guys are adorable, and the fence is just too dang cute!!!
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1052

Post by pawprints »

Marci you did a wonderful job with the pastels!! What a beautiful kit! I love those colors!!

Image Image Image

sherelm
Cherry Jubilee

Post by sherelm »

The gradient pack looks like an egg dipped in the Easter dyes.  I may have to make another bird house with this - for my Christmas tree!  Remember the other one I did with the digi kit?  It's in the gallery -  http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/171214   I'm feeling another birdhouse with that cute bluebird. . . .
m1218p
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 1079

Post by m1218p »

Barb, funny thing. I generally struggle with pastel kits. I fight my way through them. This one came together so easily. I think maybe because the pastels are a little bit stronger than usual. I'll have to remember that in the future!

Sher, be sure and blow a horn or message me or shout out or ring a bell or whatever when you get that bird house done. I WANT to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Proudly creating for Bella Gypsy Designs

DeannaJ
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 82

Post by DeannaJ »

I have three little grandsons that just colored eggs with their other grandma! 
sherelm
Cherry Jubilee

Post by sherelm »

m1218p wrote:Barb, funny thing. I generally struggle with pastel kits. I fight my way through them. This one came together so easily. I think maybe because the pastels are a little bit stronger than usual. I'll have to remember that in the future!

Sher, be sure and blow a horn or message me or shout out or ring a bell or whatever when you get that bird house done. I WANT to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll make it my weekend "to do" project!!  Then I'll post here!
ElkFan
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 2172

Post by ElkFan »

ElkFan
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 2172

Post by ElkFan »

sarahwhithers
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2269

Post by sarahwhithers »

I went with a non-Easter theme for my page.

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2337

Post by Art_Teacher »

Here is my layout with this kit...the bunnies are just too cute! :)
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
need2scrap
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 32

Post by need2scrap »

Super cute kit Marci!  I love that tree and fence also. 

Great layouts ladies!
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

letumom
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 846

Post by letumom »

Here is a layout that I did using this kit.

Laurie

Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

I used this awesome kit for this layout about my family!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Return to “Manufacturers and Designers New{s}”