Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

m1218p

Cherry Picker

New Stuffs, week of 3/29/14
The new kit by HotFlashDesigns is called Digging in the Dirt. The theme is gardening but it is versatile enough to use for ANY outdoor photos and to use for either masculine or feminine layouts.ImageThe kit is on introductory special in the HotFlashDesigns store at A Cherry on Top. You can also buy just the elements, just the papers, or just the alphas. Let me give you a better look at those.........ImageImageImageI've lost my heart to this kit. I hope you "dig" it too! It's too cute to miss. Take a look at it in the store now or check out the fantastic layouts my design artists have created for you in the posts below.
Proudly creating for Bella Gypsy Designs

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Re: New Stuffs, week of 3/29/14
LOL Marci did you make this kit for Twinkie? It's what she loves to do!!

ImageImage Image Image  

Ayla

Cherry Addict

pawprints wrote:LOL Marci did you make this kit for Twinkie? It's what she loves to do!!
I'm expecting to see your "Muddy Puppy" layouts with this one! It's really a great kit too....so much to it. And I don't usually like muted tones, but this one is so wonderful to work with...it doesn't feel "brownish." It feels SPRING!!!!!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

m1218p

Cherry Picker

Barb, be grateful for Twinkie digging in the dirt. My Lab mix actually ate all the bark off a tree in my backyard. As loving and wonderful as Labs are, they are not very sensible with regard to what they eat!

Nancy, the intent of the kit was sort of a garden/earth day/springy kit. You make it sound like I actually pulled that off! I'm pleased. I think it's the soft green that really makes this kit work and not feel like fall. It's such a pretty shade of green. The lighter orangish shades are beautiful too.
Proudly creating for Bella Gypsy Designs

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

m1218p wrote:Barb, be grateful for Twinkie digging in the dirt. My Lab mix actually ate all the bark off a tree in my backyard. As loving and wonderful as Labs are, they are not very sensible with regard to what they eat!

Nancy, the intent of the kit was sort of a garden/earth day/springy kit. You make it sound like I actually pulled that off! I'm pleased. I think it's the soft green that really makes this kit work and not feel like fall. It's such a pretty shade of green. The lighter orangish shades are beautiful too.
Oh Marci Twinkie does a lot more than dig. She has taken out entire bushes and ripped off or chewed off branches on others, pulled off parts of the stockade fence, and has ripped off and chewed some of the cedar shakes on the house. She has also completely stripped one entire side of the shed. It's gotten to the point where for now she is only taken outside on the leash.

And yes the colors on this kit are really great! It certainly will come in handy when scrapping pics of Twinkie in the yard!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Ayla wrote:
pawprints wrote:LOL Marci did you make this kit for Twinkie? It's what she loves to do!!
I'm expecting to see your "Muddy Puppy" layouts with this one! It's really a great kit too....so much to it. And I don't usually like muted tones, but this one is so wonderful to work with...it doesn't feel "brownish." It feels SPRING!!!!!
Yes it will definitely be great for those muddy Twinkie pics I have!

ImageImage Image Image  

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

For my page I went with a wedding page instead of a garden page. I think it worked out great with the country feeling wedding my sister had. :)

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

Another great kit Marci!  I really need to get back into digi!!
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

Return to “Manufacturers and Designers New{s}”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee