New Stuffs, week of 3/1/14

A place for manufacturers and designers to announce new product releases, contests, chats and more.

Moderator: ACOT Employee

m1218p
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 1079

New Stuffs, week of 3/1/14

Post by m1218p »

Hey, do you remember when I was working on a collab kit a while back? Well, that's the new kit in the store this week. And it's darned cute. I pulled together 4 color palettes and gave my partner the choice. I was a bit "afraid" of the palette she chose, but she was absolutely right. So, for a fun combo of design styles, check this out:Image

This kit is in my store at A Cherry on Top. You can also find it in the DaeDesigns store at Scrapbird. And who IS DaeDesigns, you might ask. Well, none other than Ms. SarahWhithers who is on my Creative Team as well as several others and well known to many of you. Here is a link to my ACOT store. Just click and shop. As always, you can buy the separates as well--just the elements, just the papers or just the alphas. Everything is on introductory special for a limited time. 
Proudly creating for Bella Gypsy Designs

DolphinSoul
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 506

Re: New Stuffs, week of 3/1/14

Post by DolphinSoul »

LOVE this kit and so thrilled to be apart of the CT to make beautiful creations with it!!
~ Carissa ~

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1052

Post by pawprints »

That is so pretty Marci!

Image Image Image

Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

I absolutely love this kit. So versatile, great colors. I did this layout with it....
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Return to “Manufacturers and Designers New{s}”