Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

JulieB

Digital Designers

I'm Back & stocking my shop...save 50%
Hey ladies! After being away for a couple of years, I'm settling back here at ACOT. I've been super busy the past several days, filling my shop with wonderful digital products. I still have lots to add so, check back regularly.
And...right now, you can save 50% on everything, including commercial use products.

All of my personal use products are also S4H/S4O friendly...with no credit required!

So, I hope you'll check out the goodies and save a little $$

And....if that's not enough incentive....for the next 2 days only - use this promo code 4FC599757EBD0 to save an additional 15%! How crazy is that???

ETA: Since we're having trouble getting the promo code to work properly, I've changed the discount from 35% to 50% (which is even better) ;)

I'm so happy to be back here and I look forward to making some new friends!
Julie Bullock

Image Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Re: I'm Back & stocking my shop...save 35%
I have been seeing your kits in the shoppe the last few days and am so happy to see that you have a store here again!! Thanks for the great sale and it is so good to have you back!

ImageImage Image Image  

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I've been seeing your kits, and love them! I jsut hope the promo code still works on Friday z that's when i get paid. I must have gone to the dark side (lol) after you left, because your name isn't familiar to me, but I'm glad you're back and I definitely will be making a purchase!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

Hi Julie! So glad :D to see you back at ACOT :D
Image Image

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

Welcome back! I've seen your great kits in the shop, but didn't see a message till now, so glad I'm up to date now. I love to buy new kits - just have to start using them!
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

Jenn Kellams

Cherry Garcia

This is UBER exciting!!! Welcome back!
Jennifer K.
Personal Blog

Jenn Kellams

Cherry Garcia

MamaK321 wrote:Hi Julie! So glad :D to see you back at ACOT :D

Ditto this!!
Jennifer K.
Personal Blog

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I love the 'All A Flutter' kits! Will the 'Brights' kit have a deep red paper like the flower on bottm left. If not will you be posting a kit with deeper colors?

JulieB

Digital Designers

killarney_rose wrote:I love the 'All A Flutter' kits! Will the 'Brights' kit have a deep red paper like the flower on bottm left. If not will you be posting a kit with deeper colors?

Yes, it does have a solid red paper that's pretty close to the depth of the color in that rolled flower. You can always use your hue/saturation and deepen the color a little more if you want.
Julie Bullock

Image Image

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

yeah! welcome back Julie! It will be great to see your beautiful kits in the shoppe again!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Just tried to use the promo code for the additional 15%...didn't work. Thought it was still okay time wise as the post was made on the 30th, and this is the 31st. Not so lucky I guess....bummer! Will still buy some, but will have to be a little smaller.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

JulieB

Digital Designers

Ayla wrote:Just tried to use the promo code for the additional 15%...didn't work. Thought it was still okay time wise as the post was made on the 30th, and this is the 31st. Not so lucky I guess....bummer! Will still buy some, but will have to be a little smaller.
well, darn. I just set up another code.... savemore15 Hopefully it'll work for you now. If not, I'll have to find out what the problem is.
Julie Bullock

Image Image

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: I'm Back & stocking my shop...save 50%
Thank you, Julie! I have another full day of ranch work and have to get started.

I will be purchasing both kits this evening if I am not dead tired.

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Re: I'm Back & stocking my shop...save 50%
Thanks! Made my purchase this morning...looking forward to working with them.
 Image Image

Return to “Manufacturers and Designers New{s}”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee