Last Day for DSD Sales and $4 Grab Bags

A place for manufacturers and designers to announce new product releases, contests, chats and more.

Moderator: ACOT Employee

JennCk Designs
Digital Designers
Gallery: 2

Last Day for DSD Sales and $4 Grab Bags

Post by JennCk Designs »

Hi all! Hope you all had an amazing weekend! I had a lot of fun getting some things off my wish lists around digiland. hehe :) I’m just sending you all a reminder to let you know my 40% off sale and $4 grab bags are available through Monday only! Don’t miss out on these fantastic deals!

All of my stores are on sale 40% off through November 7. I also have 4 brand new grab bags - only $4 each through November 7, too! The DSD sale is on at A Cherry on Top

Holiday Cheer Grab Bag is only $4 and is fully revealed in the stores. It’s available at A Cherry on Top

Friends and Family Grab Bag is only $4 and is fully revealed in the stores. It’s available at A Cherry on Top

Modern Templates Grab Bag is only $4 and is fully revealed in the stores. It’s available at A Cherry on Top

Paper Inspired Grab Bag is only $4 and is fully revealed in the stores. It’s available at A Cherry on Top

I also have TONS of other new products in my stores - all on sale 40% through November 7!

Thank you all and have a great week!
xoxo
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1061

Re: Last Day for DSD Sales and $4 Grab Bags

Post by pawprints »

I got both of your kit grab bags and they are awesome! Beautiful kits jam packed with lots and lots of goodies! Also got both your Night Fall minis! Thanks for the great sale Jenn!

ImageImage Image Image  

Return to “Manufacturers and Designers New{s}”