We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Kim2002

Digital Designers

*~* CARNIVAL KIT *~*
"Bright lights flash like thousands of little beacons. Bright colors and noise draw people like flies to honey. Excitement buzzes around the large sideshow tent where clowns tumble among the crowds and myriad performances take place. A plethora of rides awaits those who are daring enough with some thrilling, some mellow, and some in between. Games are hawked from booths by carnies wearing brightly colored outfits. A virtual smorgasbord of treats such as cotton candy, ice cream, and giant pickles await to tickle the palette. All through town, 'The Carnival is here! The Carnival is here!', rings loud and clear!" - Lonetta Avelar

As always, you have the option to buy the complete page kit, or just the papers (16), or just the elements (with alpha).  View in the shop:  http://www.acherryontop.com/digital/com ... ls/9004313

Here is a better view of the papers:

Detailed view of the papers:

Alternate view of the elements:

Detailed view of the elements:

Kit includes: 8 pattern papers, 8 solid papers, 2 binder clips, 5 bows, 3 buttons, 1 button threads, 1 cardboard tear, 1 eyelet, 1 felt star, 1 circle frame, 1 square frame, 1 photobooth frame, 2 hats, 1 journal block, 1 knotted tie, 2 lollipops, 1 paperclip, 1 pennant border, 1 wrapped ribbon, 5 arrow signs, 1 hot air balloon sticker, 1 clown sticker, 2 cotton candy stickers, 1 horse sticker, 1 seal sticker, 1 tent sticker, 1 stitched floss, 1 tag, 1 ticket (and a blank), 2 word art, and an uppercase alphabet (no numbers). Total of 85 pieces. Each piece is separated so no cutting is necessary.TFL!!
Kim Hill, Owner & Designer, CG Essentials
Owner, Resources 4 Photographers **photographer tools sold exclusively through A Cherry on Top**
Find me on Facebook

vicigreenlees

Digital Designers

Re: *~* CARNIVAL KIT *~*
 Great colours —a real fun kit :)

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

Totally loving this! I plan on using it for my son's Halloween Carnival they had at school!

-Kami-

Sweet Cherry Pie

These is totally fun! I especially love those lollipops, so cute!!

Return to “Manufacturers and Designers New{s}”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee