We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

vicigreenlees

Digital Designers

Sale + Arctic Freeze & Frayed Edges
 hey everybody got two new items in store just in time to celebrate DSD! Not only that but all of my products are on sale at 30% off from the 1st November until the 3rd, so pop on by my store and grab a bargain! Also if you are buying any of my hybrid albums make sure you use the special promo code sent out in the newsletter to get extra savings on top og my sale prices!

NEW PRODUCT : ARCTIC FREEZE PAPER PACK

NEW PRODUCT : FRAYED EDGES

DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY SALE!

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Re: Sale + Arctic Freeze & Frayed Edges
 I am totally in love with both of these Vici!!! :inlove:
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

RandiOh

Digital Designers

the frayed edges are amazing and should be for commercial use :D
_____
Peace & Scrappiness,
Randi
click the blinkies for my store & blog :)
Image*Image Image
~ be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Gandhi

luboost

Sweet Cherry Pie

I have a question...So could you take those frayed edges things, and put a pic on it somehow, then the pic would be that shape?

erica :)

vicigreenlees

Digital Designers

luboost wrote: I have a question...So could you take those frayed edges things, and put a pic on it somehow, then the pic would be that shape?
Yes — absolutely! You would use the .png shape as a mask in Photoshop or what ever program you were using. You would make sure you had you layers palette visible, open the fabric frayed edge .png that you wanted to use, place it in your layout, then open the image you wanted to use, place it in your layout ABOVE the fabric frayed edge — place your curser inbetween the two layers in the layers palette and 'alt' click. This will mask the image into the shape of the fabric. You can use this method with any shape like the fabric frayed edges.

Hope this helps! :)

Kim2002

Digital Designers

These are terrific!!! 

For the person asking about the masks, there is a super easy tutorial for clipping masks over at DigiScrapping Tutorials RIGHT HERE:)
Kim Hill, Owner & Designer, CG Essentials
Owner, Resources 4 Photographers **photographer tools sold exclusively through A Cherry on Top**
Find me on Facebook

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

Loooove them!! That paper is exactly what I was looking for recently!

luboost

Sweet Cherry Pie

vicigreenlees wrote: 
luboost wrote: I have a question...So could you take those frayed edges things, and put a pic on it somehow, then the pic would be that shape?
Yes — absolutely! You would use the .png shape as a mask in Photoshop or what ever program you were using. You would make sure you had you layers palette visible, open the fabric frayed edge .png that you wanted to use, place it in your layout, then open the image you wanted to use, place it in your layout ABOVE the fabric frayed edge — place your curser inbetween the two layers in the layers palette and 'alt' click. This will mask the image into the shape of the fabric. You can use this method with any shape like the fabric frayed edges.

Hope this helps! :)

Thanks! :-D  I think I even get that! :winkb:lol

Return to “Manufacturers and Designers New{s}”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee