Get an extra 10% off everything with code FALL10
PLUS get a free $5 gift card with a $50 purchase with code FREE5

MLee

Cherry Cola

Re: Awesome New Kit....
 Wow, I don't post things like this very often but I cannot believe this is posted here.

You wouldn't go into a department store and yell out for every one to run over to another deparmtment store or stand in the middle of the isle and pass out advertisements for another store, so why would you even consider posting this here?

I understand that ACOT is far larger and has more traffic than the site you mentioned so the competition really doesn't matter, but it's a matter of discretion and I'm sad to say that yours is lacking, especially since you only have 3 posts are not a regular member here. :waiting:

Jenn Kellams

Cherry Garcia

Very well said!
Jennifer K.
Personal Blog

gmathis

Cherry Tart

WOW, talk about nasty comments, can't believe you would be so offeneded by a little competition.  I spend plenty of time and money here, just because I don't post a lot doesn't mean I'm not here.  Guess I know where NOT to participate.  Hope ACOT likes when members lose customers for them.  You did a terrific job here.

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that it's ACOT policy not to advertise competing products.
Leslie

MLee

Cherry Cola

It is Leslie and I reported the thread. I checked and it is also the policy at the site where this person is advertising for. If Kristin were to advertise there without paying for an ad it would be deleted immediately.

I didn't want to sound or be rude but this person knew better than to do what they did.

Return to “Manufacturers and Designers New{s}”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee