We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

UPS or Fed Ex

Total votes: 115
UPS (60) 52%
Fed Ex (23) 20%
No preference (32) 28%

Kristin

Cherry Cola

UPS or Fed Ex?
We'd like to hear from you! Which shipping carrier do you prefer?

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: UPS or Fed Ex?
who costs less?

purplewhale

Cherry Blossom

Although both services are "good," I personally find that Fed Ex is much more reliable than UPS is as far as package "care" is concerned. Lots of times I've received bent, wet packages from UPS. That may be just the region here in So Cal (nobody cares here--except me! :-D), however it has been my experience with UPS for quite a long time. Not just for the past 2 years I've lived here in LA LA Land.

Thanks for asking and listening to me opine. :)

Warmest,

-L
June Layout Challenge: 0/5 Paper Layouts, 2/2 Cards

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Local Pick-up :inlove:

jBlaze

Cherry Blossom

USPS has Flat Rate boxes that would be a nice option. :)
Jean
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
funny goat stories: http://www.homesteadingtoday.com/showth ... gest+thing

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I prefer Fed Ex because the last three or four times I ordered from ACOT, UPS did not deliver when they were supposed to. They let my packages sit from Thurs evening until Mon at the local site which is only about 25 min from me. I don't think there is any reason for that. We have also found packages in our front bushes, soaking wet; we have a sign on our front door asking to use the back door. Our carriers are lazy around here, that's all :?
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

nene

Cherry Delight

In general, UPS guys are hotter:-D
Image Image
Rosa sat so that Martin could walk. Martin walked so that Barack could run. Barack ran so that our children could fly.

terri04

Cherry Bing

we have had good luck with both, but I have a covered porch.

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

I prefer UPS... they have a lot more trucks in my area, so I seem to get deliveries faster and no problems. Fed Ex seems to take forever and I have had bent up merchandise from them.
~ Carissa ~

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

or UPS comes sooooooo late in the day....but FedEx wants a signature, so if I am not at home, I wait an extra day.

So...UPS is the lesser if the 2 evils...I actually prefer USPS, but I live close and that is almost always only 2 days, as well.
~pam~

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Either one here is fine. Haven't had any problems with either. They both will leave the package at my door and that works for me!

ImageImage Image Image  

Firegems

Sweet Cherry Pie

Ups but will use either one.
Firegems

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

I use UPS as a business and I like their residential services better too as far as delivery. And they are hotter
Image \ ImageImage

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Between the 2 services in my area, I prefer UPS. Fed-Ex likes to leave things in random spots :? UPS always puts it in the same spot out of the elements on my back porch.

Smiley-Scrap8

Cherry Cola

I chose UPS, that's because our neighbor is our UPS man and I know he will take good care of my stuff. :-D
Ronny

jodcold

Cherry Garcia

I prefer the cheapest. I use USPS a lot and it is easy for me as I go to the post office daily. My son gets packages from Fed Ex and I really love them as they deliver usually after I get out of work or close to it so my package isn't sitting around for a long period of time. Also, they have called us before with questions, so I feel they are right on top of things.
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)

Image Image Image

Koiwey

Sweet Cherry Pie

I prefer the cheapest method please. Thank you.
Enjoy for we will never have this day again.
Koi

Beth-W

Featured Guest Coordinator

Whichever will cost less. :winkb:

I prefer USPS because it arrives faster than UPS. But if the package is extra heavy, I go with UPS. UPS arrives very late in the day here and there was a time we received a delivery at 8:30pm. :?
~Beth
"Make it bigger, make it badder, make it awesome" -Duff Goldman
"They need a hero to tell them that sometimes the impossible can become possible, if you're AWESOME!" -Rhino

http://latteonthebrain.blogspot.com/

ImageImage

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Whatever is cheaper.
Leslie

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

nene wrote:In general, UPS guys are hotter:-D
I second that!