Finally! check 'us' out!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Kristin
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1452

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by Kristin »

We are excited to bring to you our new and improved look at ACOT. We've spent many months creating this new user-friendly site, we think you'll enjoy it.

Take a minute to check it out and let us know what you think!

Here are just a few of the improvements you'll notice:

HOME PAGE:
Our home page has Shoppe navigation at your fingertips. You may select from the following Tabs from the home page: Shop Companies, Shop Themes, Shop Artist, or Shop Types.

Arrivals Tab:
On the Arrivals Tab you may choose from those products that newly arrived at ACOT or those products that are now back in stock.

Featured Tab:
Try out the new Featured Tab in the Shoppe! Here you will find products that are currently On Sale (30% off and less). These products are not being discontinued, they are just on sale for a specific time.

The Featured Tab returns the hottest products selling at ACOT over the past week. Check out what everyone else is ordering!

Also on the Featured Tab is a Random Products selection. Try this out sometime! With close to 20,000 different products in the Shoppe, so many great products get overlooked! Selecting this option will return a different set of random products each time.

Clearance Tab:
The Clearance Tab has all products that are being discontinued; these are marked down anywhere between 35-70% off.

Navigational Icons:
There are now new Navigational Icons at the top/right of your screen for easy access to: My Basket, My Downloads, My Account, Help, and Community

Search:
From the home page, narrow your search by selecting the drop-down menu. If you select the first option, A Cherry on Top, the entire scrapbook shoppe will be searched. By using the drop-down menu, you may narrow your search by some of the most popular types such as paper, stickers, digital, and more.

Shoppe:
We've added additional sorting options in the Shoppe. You may now sort by percent off as well as price hi-low, and release date.

Click on the magnifying glass for a bigger image view of a product.

Digi Shoppe:
Our Digi Shoppe is now easier to navigate as well. Now you can find specific types of digital products in the Types tab. You may also select the Company or Themes tab when browsing for digital products.

COMMUNITY PAGE
The Community Page is similar to our previous Home Page. There you will find out about all the happenings at ACOT and links to the following:
-Message Board
-Gallery
-Blog
-Chat
and more!

Blog:
Our Blog page has been organized to make finding what you're looking for easier! Here you will find links to recent ACOT Announcements, Ma's Madness, Creative Team information, Contests and Challenges, past email newsletters, and more.
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 185

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by Queen Mum »

Making me blink because it looks different
4peasinourpod
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 816

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by 4peasinourpod »

Cool!  Off to check it out!
4peasinourpod
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 816

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by 4peasinourpod »

omg...the default search is by company!!  Woohoo!!
scrapfaeri
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 7

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by scrapfaeri »

Messed with my head...I was searching and then the screen came back looking totally different. I like the new look though!
Laura Fiore
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 1270

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by Laura Fiore »

WOW--It looks so fresh and clean! Can't wait to get home from work tonight to check it out better!
WV Scrapper
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 404

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by WV Scrapper »

So far I like!!!!! 
Kellie
nene
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 572

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by nene »

I thought I had been signed out because my colors disappeared. Soooooo, where should we list the bugs we find?The 2nd page of the thread about the new CT takes me to the shoppe.
vel
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 21

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by vel »

LOVE the new look and new features. I'm not seeing a "next" button when I click on the first product in a category. I'm having to hit the back button to get to the next product. KWIM? Will that be coming back...or is it there somewhere and I'm just missing it? Thanks!
scrapfaeri
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 7

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by scrapfaeri »

I was just going to ask that about the next button!
Janet
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 515

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by Janet »

Whoa!!!  It caught me by surprise a little...at first it looked like I wasn't signed in except I saw my name! 
Janet
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 515

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by Janet »

I also was wondering if there was a way to adjust the colors and appearance.  I went to my account but didn't see that option.
Kristin
Cherry Cola

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by Kristin »

we'll work on the 'too much pink', I have an idea...

as for the previous/next buttons: with the new site style, the programming for that would slow things down way too much. So... Brandon is working on a fix I think will be as good. I'll let you know in a few minutes!
corvettecarey
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 103

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by corvettecarey »

Don't like the colors-it makes it very difficult to look at.  I see by the setup that you are aiming to try to increase sales.
Kristin
Cherry Cola

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by Kristin »

the color option doesn't work right now - not sure we'll be able to bring it back or not. But I promise we'll work on making it easier on the eyes , give me 24 hours!
Emsdancemom
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 223

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by Emsdancemom »

Hate to complain but...I love all the new features but I know that I and many others used the feature for larger print. I will go blind here if I have to look at this small print.
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2339

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by Art_Teacher »

Holy cow!  I was just on this morning and this is totally different!  I will probably love it once I get used to it...but you know how we hate change!  LOL!
vel
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 21

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by vel »

Hmmm, can't find the "add to wishlist" button. Is it hiding?
stephfez
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 28

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by stephfez »

I was going to ask about the wishlist too
Stephanie

Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool Image
koala1966
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 2526

Finally! check 'us' out!

Post by koala1966 »

Oh dear Lord, you scared the heck out of me.    I'm with Renee, thought I was signed out, lol. I like the new style, but it will definitely take me a bit to get used to, especially because of the colors.  Off to explore.

Return to “Announcements”