stmmod

Cherry Tart

Re: Our Next Crop- Sign up now for a chance to win 1000 points
 I'm signed up! :)

cindyloume

Cherry Tart

Hi Everyone!

I certainly wish I had checked out this site before yesterday, but I'm so glad I've found it now! I am one of many thousands of women who have no local scrapbook store, other than the two nationwide stores. When I got the email, a couple of months ago about this CSI event, I was SO excited! I paticipated in an online crop a few months ago with Big Picture Scrapbooking and it was a blast! I expected the same, if not more, from this.

How disappointed I was when the online store I signed up with was closed this weekend to rest before Christmas! Hello? Why did she say she wanted to participate and then flake out on us?!!!

The other two online stores participating also did nothing.

When I got here and saw all that was going on, I got re-energized and so excited. Of course, I would have loved to have won a prize, but mainly the fun part for me is seeing what others in various parts of the country and other parts of the world are creating,

Thank you very much for having all this activity this weekend. I look forward to sticking around here!

Cindy Key

Lubear

Cherry Tart

Hi Everyone,

I had signed up online for The CSI Crop with ACOT online, sadly I had to work yesterday, but I am here and busy cropping today.  I am from PA, and only did one other online crop and it was fun.  Look fwd to meeting some of you.
LuAnne

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

cindyloume wrote:Hi Everyone!

I certainly wish I had checked out this site before yesterday, but I'm so glad I've found it now! I am one of many thousands of women who have no local scrapbook store, other than the two nationwide stores. When I got the email, a couple of months ago about this CSI event, I was SO excited! I paticipated in an online crop a few months ago with Big Picture Scrapbooking and it was a blast! I expected the same, if not more, from this.

How disappointed I was when the online store I signed up with was closed this weekend to rest before Christmas! Hello? Why did she say she wanted to participate and then flake out on us?!!!

The other two online stores participating also did nothing.

When I got here and saw all that was going on, I got re-energized and so excited. Of course, I would have loved to have won a prize, but mainly the fun part for me is seeing what others in various parts of the country and other parts of the world are creating,

Thank you very much for having all this activity this weekend. I look forward to sticking around here!

Cindy Key
Nice to meet you!

Return to “Announcements”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee