Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

Shipping Changes Soon
Hey Cherries! Just in case you missed today's email, wanted to post this here too!

We wanted to give you a quick heads up about some exciting changes coming to our shipping discounts and promos. Full details will be revealed soon when everything goes live, but in the meantime we wanted to let you know that today is the LAST DAY for the current FREESHIP35 promo and for our long running ACOTSHIP promo. We’ll also be slightly reducing our PREORDER discount (although we think the other changes will make up for it), so you may want to use that today for 20% off any pre-order items you’ve had your eye on.

You can always see our current codes on this page here: https://www.acherryontop.com/promo_codes It's under the 'Deals' tab on our main menu, or you can click the sale banner on the top of the page.

blfonty

Cherry Cola

Re: Shipping Changes Soon
Thanks Rachel!
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Appreciate the Headsup! Have a great week.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Thanks for the head's up, Rachel!
    ImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Thanks for the info!  I'm sure that whatever change is coming is for the better as far as ACOT goes!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

And the changes are live! Whew! A lot of behind the scenes work happened with this :)

Get all the info here:
https://www.acherryontop.com/articles/N ... m%21-19485

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Looks great to me!  How cool to have a "hold my order" option!!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

traveler

Cherry Cola

This is wonderful for me. As I've mentioned a zillion times, I have trouble getting packages. Sometimes I miss out on things in this store because I can't guarantee that I'll be home for the package and by the time I place an order, the item that I really wanted is sold out. Now I can just have you hold it. 

Thank you.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Birgit55~Chickadee

Cherry Berry

I just finished reading the email.  This is wonderful!!!  Thanks Rachel and all of you at ACOT!

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

i think these changes sound great!  i hate finding a product i really want and then realizing oops, i have no money until payday and then the item sells out  👎 being able to place multiple orders and hold for free shipping is fantastic!!

the shipping tiers are also fab; sometimes i'm in such a rush to place an order that i totally forget to check for a shipping promo or just forget to apply it.  having them automatically apply to your cart just makes the shopping experience that much better!  and combining codes?  oh yeah!

thank you ACOT, you always take such good care of us!!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

hsblair

Cherry Bing

So happy that we’ll be able to hold orders and combine shipping!! There were so many times that I didn’t place an order because I only had a couple items or because I had just placed an order, left the items in my cart for next time, then had them sell out. Thank you for this new change!
Image Image Image Image

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Well geez, I might as well just give you the password to my bank account and let you drain it yourself! The shipping hold is gonna bankrupt me because I will just buy a different brand every time something goes on sale, pay, and hold. All this to say... thanks! I really like these new promos and options!
Leslie

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

VERY cool!!!! Good changes! I wouldn't expect anything less than good from ACOT, though! 😉

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

This is soooooo awesome!!!! I too like to wait for a big order and then I miss out on stuff. But with the pay and hold, if I see something I NEED....I can pay for it and hold it...until I'm ready to say SHIP. LOVE THIS!!! Thank you ACOT!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

DMarie

Cherry Berry

Wow!!!! Great changes and will come in very handy! Thanks ACOT!
Dawn Marie 

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

lilkoala3 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:43 am
Well geez, I might as well just give you the password to my bank account and let you drain it yourself! The shipping hold is gonna bankrupt me because I will just buy a different brand every time something goes on sale, pay, and hold. All this to say... thanks! I really like these new promos and options!

Oh no!  LOL 

SandyK1967

Cherry Bing

I think the changes are great! Love the pay and hold option!
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋

PEIhaven

Cherry Tart

These changes will be so helpful; thank you!

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

I am SO EXCITED for the hold my order option!!!!
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

Return to “Announcements”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee