Shipping Changes Soon

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Rachel Kent
ACOT Employee
Gallery: 1180

Shipping Changes Soon

Post by Rachel Kent »

Hey Cherries! Just in case you missed today's email, wanted to post this here too!

We wanted to give you a quick heads up about some exciting changes coming to our shipping discounts and promos. Full details will be revealed soon when everything goes live, but in the meantime we wanted to let you know that today is the LAST DAY for the current FREESHIP35 promo and for our long running ACOTSHIP promo. We’ll also be slightly reducing our PREORDER discount (although we think the other changes will make up for it), so you may want to use that today for 20% off any pre-order items you’ve had your eye on.

You can always see our current codes on this page here: https://www.acherryontop.com/promo_codes It's under the 'Deals' tab on our main menu, or you can click the sale banner on the top of the page.
blfonty
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 992

Re: Shipping Changes Soon

Post by blfonty »

Thanks Rachel!
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Shutterbug
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 593

Post by Shutterbug »

Appreciate the Headsup! Have a great week.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1384

Post by VickiR »

Thanks for the head's up, Rachel!
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 323

Post by Flasher »

Thanks for the info!  I'm sure that whatever change is coming is for the better as far as ACOT goes!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Rachel Kent
ACOT Employee
Gallery: 1180

Post by Rachel Kent »

And the changes are live! Whew! A lot of behind the scenes work happened with this :)

Get all the info here:
https://www.acherryontop.com/articles/N ... m%21-19485
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 323

Post by Flasher »

Looks great to me!  How cool to have a "hold my order" option!!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

traveler
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 755

Post by traveler »

This is wonderful for me. As I've mentioned a zillion times, I have trouble getting packages. Sometimes I miss out on things in this store because I can't guarantee that I'll be home for the package and by the time I place an order, the item that I really wanted is sold out. Now I can just have you hold it. 

Thank you.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Birgit55~Chickadee
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 137

Post by Birgit55~Chickadee »

I just finished reading the email.  This is wonderful!!!  Thanks Rachel and all of you at ACOT!
stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 750

Post by stinkerbelle »

i think these changes sound great!  i hate finding a product i really want and then realizing oops, i have no money until payday and then the item sells out  👎 being able to place multiple orders and hold for free shipping is fantastic!!

the shipping tiers are also fab; sometimes i'm in such a rush to place an order that i totally forget to check for a shipping promo or just forget to apply it.  having them automatically apply to your cart just makes the shopping experience that much better!  and combining codes?  oh yeah!

thank you ACOT, you always take such good care of us!!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image
hsblair
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 607

Post by hsblair »

So happy that we’ll be able to hold orders and combine shipping!! There were so many times that I didn’t place an order because I only had a couple items or because I had just placed an order, left the items in my cart for next time, then had them sell out. Thank you for this new change!
Image Image Image Image
lilkoala3
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 780

Post by lilkoala3 »

Well geez, I might as well just give you the password to my bank account and let you drain it yourself! The shipping hold is gonna bankrupt me because I will just buy a different brand every time something goes on sale, pay, and hold. All this to say... thanks! I really like these new promos and options!
Leslie
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 517

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

VERY cool!!!! Good changes! I wouldn't expect anything less than good from ACOT, though! 😉
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3709

Post by blbabe1234 »

This is soooooo awesome!!!! I too like to wait for a big order and then I miss out on stuff. But with the pay and hold, if I see something I NEED....I can pay for it and hold it...until I'm ready to say SHIP. LOVE THIS!!! Thank you ACOT!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
DMarie
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 462

Post by DMarie »

Wow!!!! Great changes and will come in very handy! Thanks ACOT!
Dawn Marie 
SandyJay
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 521

Post by SandyJay »

lilkoala3 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:43 am
Well geez, I might as well just give you the password to my bank account and let you drain it yourself! The shipping hold is gonna bankrupt me because I will just buy a different brand every time something goes on sale, pay, and hold. All this to say... thanks! I really like these new promos and options!

Oh no!  LOL 
SandyK1967
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 710

Post by SandyK1967 »

I think the changes are great! Love the pay and hold option!
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋 Image
~HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY 2024!~
PEIhaven
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 16

Post by PEIhaven »

These changes will be so helpful; thank you!
QueenBee89
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1720

Post by QueenBee89 »

I am SO EXCITED for the hold my order option!!!!
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

Return to “Announcements”