Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

It's Our 27th Anniversary!

Did you know we started out of a shoe box of stickers in our basement? 27 years ago! We were known as Stickers Galore back then. My cousin and I were the first "order pickers". We would put music on and dance around the basement as we picked sticker orders. So much fun!

We have a lot of fun giveaways and sales planned for this month, so stay tuned! Our first giveaway is on our blog post here: https://www.acherryontop.com/articles/I ... y%21-19475

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

Re: It's Our 27th Anniversary!
happy cherryversary!!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Congratulations and Happy 27th Anniversary!  ACOT is the very best for all my crafting needs.  You always go above and beyond for customer service.  It will always be my place to shop for crafty goodness.

ImageImage

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

So glad you’re still around after 27 years for all our crafting needs.  Happy Anniversary!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Happy Anniversary, so very grateful that you are here, there is no place better  🍒
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

CraftyDoer

Sweet Cherry Pie

Happy Cherry-versary 🥳🍒💕 Congratulations on TWENTY SEVEN years! I've only been around for two of them but I am here to stay. Here's to another 27 years of prosperity, creativity and dancing while packing orders!!
Doing all the crafty things.

Image ImageImageImage

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

VickiR wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2024 8:57 am
Congratulations and Happy 27th Anniversary!  ACOT is the very best for all my crafting needs.  You always go above and beyond for customer service.  It will always be my place to shop for crafty goodness.

I can't say it better! My family doesn't even ask what I'd like for any holiday, they head straight to ACOT. And I'm so happy, and so are they!!

johnniesgirl12

Cherry Blossom

Happy Anniversary ACOT - you are the best!  Here's to each of you and ACOT in a whole.  We all love you and send you our best.  Here's to the next 27 years and more!  #TeamACOT  Yes!!

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

27 years?!! THAT is FANTASTIC! ☺️ Happy Cherry-versary! IDK how it took me sooo long to find you guys!
I'm here for life now, though! The past few years have brought me so MUCH joy! I've made some incredible friends, some killer projects, been inspired in surprising ways, AND have DEFINITELY stocked up on so MANY goodies! (One day I'll make it to visit in person!)
I'm wishing you guys SO MANY MORE years!!!!! 🍒♥️

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Happy 27th Cherry-Versary!!  

I am so thankful for this amazing online store (maybe one day I'll make it to the physical one...) and all of the wonderful people who keep it up and running.  I'm also thankful for the community this site provides and the friendships I've made here.  I can't imagine where I'd be without this place!  It's absolutely the best there is and I'm glad that I can support it!
Rebecca

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Congrats on 27 years! My favorite place to shop for crafty goodies!
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

hsblair

Cherry Bing

Happy anniversary!
Image Image Image Image

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Happy Anniversary!  I did a search for scrapbooking items and found Stickers Galore years ago.  So very happy I was around when you started this message board and made this the wonderful site on the web that we all love!  :)
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Happy Happy Anniversary!! Thanks so much for all you do! 💖
Image Image ImageImage

lisn2cats

Sweet Cherry Pie

I am so appreciative of this site, community, and the wonderful array of products ACOT offers. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and I hope we have many more to celebrate!!!
Image  ImageImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Happy Anniversary!! This is the most amazing place to shop and also to hang out with Cherry friends! Congratulations on 27 years of awesomeness!

ImageImage Image Image  

Nana01

Sweet Cherry Pie

Yay!! Happy Anniversary!!
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet  

ImageImage

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Happy Cherryversary! 🍒🍒🍒

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Happy Anniversary ACOT! How exciting!!! Your mom had a vision and went for it! I am sure she is Happy to see what you have done with ACOT. Thanks for the great place to shop , and a wonderful community.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

wazzu94

Sweet Cherry Pie

Totally stole this from above, but it's just to cute not to use!!  Happy Cherry-versary  💓 🍒 😎

Loved reading you story and your amazing mom!  Some of that I knew, but I did not know about the cherries!!  Absolutely love reading and celebrating you all!!

Here's to many many more years of ACOT!!
Suzann
 ImageImage Image           

Return to “Announcements”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee