Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Kristin

Cherry Cola

Cyber Fundraiser Crop - For Oklahoma
A Cherry on Top is proud to be a sponsor of the Cheeky Chics Scrapbooking Cyber Crop event. We know how much you enjoy our online crops, here's a chance to have fun at another crop and make a difference as well.

Complete details

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

Re: Cyber Fundraiser Crop - For Oklahoma
LOVE. Please buy some things here and join US :) We have a TON of prizes available, and ACOT is part of our team!!!
~pam~

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

I was just reading about this, sounds like fun, and to be able to help a good cause as well.
ImageImageImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Wow...this is awesome! :)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

THis looks like so much fun - I can't sign up until I get home - it's blocked at work - but I'm in!!

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Hey ladies. Do not forget about this wonderful crop.
ImageImage 

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

I signed up the first day I heard about it. Sounds like it is going to be a great day and for such a worthwhile cause.
 Image ImageImage

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

I told my dh about this and he was impressed and said "thank you." As we didn't lose our house; we have friends that did plus lost family members and my dh lost one of his jobs.

cat1393

Cherry Cola

Is the crop going to be on ACOT also? or do you need to sign up w/ CheekyChic? I'm somewhat confused here.

Christine

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

cat1393 wrote:Is the crop going to be on ACOT also? or do you need to sign up w/ CheekyChic? I'm somewhat confused here.

Just follow the link to Cheeky Chics and on the right side once you click on link for Cheeky Chicks there is a donate button, it says Oklahoma Tornado fund. You will get a link to the boards for this crop to your email.

cat1393

Cherry Cola

butterfly843 wrote:
cat1393 wrote:Is the crop going to be on ACOT also? or do you need to sign up w/ CheekyChic? I'm somewhat confused here.

Just follow the link to Cheeky Chics and on the right side once you click on link for Cheeky Chicks there is a donate button, it says Oklahoma Tornado fund. You will get a link to the boards for this crop to your email.

Thank you:)

Christine

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

WOOT! So glad to see ACOT on the sponsor list! What a great crop for a great cause! Wish we would have thought of this for Sandy storm as well!! :inlove:
SUS ImageImageImage

Return to “Announcements”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee