NSD Online Crop 2013 - Sign Up

Moderator: ACOT Employee

ctbruce
Cherry Tart

Re: NSD Online Crop 2013 - Sign Up

Post by ctbruce »

I'm hoping to be here! My sister hasn't gone into labor yet, and is due 5/5. If I am able, I will attend! Sounds like great fun! :)
Kiestler87
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 11

Post by Kiestler87 »

I will be here! This is my very fist online crop so I'm doing research to get ready. I'm really looking forward to it.
Clabaughchick
Cherry Tart

Post by Clabaughchick »

I hope to do this. All new to me!
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

ctbruce wrote:I'm hoping to be here! My sister hasn't gone into labor yet, and is due 5/5. If I am able, I will attend! Sounds like great fun! :)
My DS#2 was born May 5th....it's a great day! He's going to be 22....how can that be, considering I'm only 29? lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

PuppyLove28115
Cherry Tart

Post by PuppyLove28115 »

Hate to miss this--I will be flying home from CA that day...ALL DAY. :(
archie003
Cherry Tart

Post by archie003 »

Wow... really looking forward for this event... count me in
TiffanyO
Cherry Tart

Post by TiffanyO »

This is my first post!
Weekends are family time but I will definitely be checking in as much as possible!
MacSarah
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 276

Post by MacSarah »

I think I should commit myself to this. I have been watching the threads and it seems like so much fun, but I don't really know how it works. I feel a little overwhelmed, but I am going to do it.
~Sarah~
sherelm
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 760

Post by sherelm »

ctbruce wrote:I'm hoping to be here! My sister hasn't gone into labor yet, and is due 5/5. If I am able, I will attend! Sounds like great fun! :)
Tell her if 5/5 is her day - great. 5/4 will not work for you - :winkb:
sherelm
Cherry Jubilee

Post by sherelm »

Kiestler87 wrote:I will be here! This is my very fist online crop so I'm doing research to get ready. I'm really looking forward to it.
Anything you learn will be appreciated - by me!! I'm winging it - and I 'm a crop hostess!! (I've done many online crops, not here, and this is such a great group - no doubt it will be the best!!)
sherelm
Cherry Jubilee

Post by sherelm »

TiffanyO wrote:This is my first post!
Weekends are family time but I will definitely be checking in as much as possible!
Trust me on this one - as a Mom for 34 years - family is going NOWHERE. You can check in/camp out - they'll still be there when you re-surface. It's YOU time that weekend!!
sherelm
Cherry Jubilee

Post by sherelm »

MacSarah wrote:I think I should commit myself to this. I have been watching the threads and it seems like so much fun, but I don't really know how it works. I feel a little overwhelmed, but I am going to do it.
Do not be overwhelmed - you will fit in nicely - you'll see. We'll give you little hints next week - our Queen bee says we must wait until Monday, and I'm sure she's watching the posts carefully now - but you'll have zero problems. And if for any reason any of us don't make it clear - which we do at times when we are silly - please please ask. Don't ruin your time by not asking a question.
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2213

Post by mgehrke »

sherelm wrote:
MacSarah wrote:I think I should commit myself to this. I have been watching the threads and it seems like so much fun, but I don't really know how it works. I feel a little overwhelmed, but I am going to do it.
Do not be overwhelmed - you will fit in nicely - you'll see. We'll give you little hints next week - our Queen bee says we must wait until Monday, and I'm sure she's watching the posts carefully now - but you'll have zero problems. And if for any reason any of us don't make it clear - which we do at times when we are silly - please please ask. Don't ruin your time by not asking a question.
I mimic what Sher said. Just jump in anywere and have fun. Questions are always appreciated :)
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
emmapaige
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 2489

Post by emmapaige »

Sounds exciting. I plan on participating!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

killarney_rose
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 356

Post by killarney_rose »

I am in!!!!!

I'm so happy going to 9pm!!!! We should be done with Field Day by 3 or 4 and I'll get to the computer most likely by six if I have to drag myself to it!

Gsoh, ya'll have made me so excited reading the entire thread. Good thing Larry and Lynn don't check up on me on the board or I would be in one heck of a mess if they were to read this post!

I do miss the quarterly crops!! But I sure love the crops here best over anywhere else on the web! And what a great bunch of hostesses for the crop!

YEP....IN TROUBLE FOR POSTING THIS IF FOUND! I have just pledged to at least sneak away during lunch at the field day to check in. Might be a good thing, too, to sneak away for many potty breaks! LOL! I'm evil! ~ ~
killarney_rose
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 356

Post by killarney_rose »

mgehrke wrote:
sherelm wrote:
I mimic what Sher said. Just jump in anywere and have fun. Questions are always appreciated :)

Both Sher and Mildred are correct!!! And each of the other hostesses are such wonderful ladies and will help in any way possible. So hit that PM button (beneath their name) at anytime and send them a message or ask on the thread your in at the time! Above all have fun as well as join us now and after the crop because we are always having a great time!
Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5472

Post by Deanna13 »

Well, I found out I have 3 ballgames to go to on Saturday so I'll be popping in and out. Hopefully won't miss too much!
Image Image ImageImage
jrrah4903
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 649

Post by jrrah4903 »

Have been waiting with anticipation for NSD online crop day with ACOT!! :) I will be right here, all day and hope to do every fast scrap, challenge and game there is!! LOVE ONLINE CROPPIN' W/ACOT!! :)
- Jillian

dkaye3
Cherry Tart

Post by dkaye3 »

:greenlol: I am signing up for the NSD Online Crop 2013. Looking forward to a great day!

Donna
andorastamping
Cherry Tart

Post by andorastamping »

I am hoping to be a part of your online crop day on the 4th of May. I will join in the afternoon!

Return to “Announcements”