Our Creative Team

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 92

Re: Our Creative Team

Post by Monroe1218 »

Sad to see the Creative Team gone from ACOT. I do hope that maybe in the near future, ACOT will rethink this idea or have something even better - if that's possible.
Rebecca

kguercio
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 190

Post by kguercio »

So surprised to hear this! I know how hard everyone works and I appreciate all the inspiration and work frome each of you. I am sure this was a tough decision for Kristin and I am looking forward to seeing what the future holds at ACOT!
****Kelly****
JillinIN
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 479

Post by JillinIN »

I am so sad. I have enjoyed everything the creative team has given us, shared with us and inspired us with. They are an awesome group of ladies.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
Janshotgun
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 88

Post by Janshotgun »

amberella wrote:I read this last night after a very long (but good) day, and I can honestly say I was incredibly surprised and saddened - I thought some changes would be made, but I never thought the CT would be done away with entirely. In fact, I didn't feel it appropriate to respond last night, because I simply couldn't find a nice way to phrase how such a sudden announcement made me feel. Maybe it's still not going to be "nice" but I need to say it.

I truly hope that this was a mutual decision was made in consulting with the existing remaining CT members. I can't help but overthink and read between the lines and feel that the recent loss of CT members was due in part to them feeling unwelcome or "forced out" - and that doesn't sit well with me.

In an internet-land where every scrappy store/company/etc. has a creative team, I honestly cannot imagine what "exciting changes" could possibly take place that would equal the CT, but I guess I'll wait and see - I have a feeling it's going to be a grand disappointment, though. At this point, I feel very fortunate that I live in an area that still maintains several LSS's, so I have those to fall back on - I should probably be supporting them more with what little time and money I have, anyway.

Lastly, and most importantly, I'd like to echo what everyone else has said, and I thank the CT profusely for all that they've done to inspire and engage us here! You gals are all awesome! :) :) <3
I agree. I really don't know what to say. I haven't participated much on the boards but I feel like all the CT members will just fade away and join other scrap sites that will welcome their talent. I think it's a sad time for ACOT.
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2337

Post by Art_Teacher »

I agree. I really don't know what to say. I haven't participated much on the boards but I feel like all the CT members will just fade away and join other scrap sites that will welcome their talent. I think it's a sad time for ACOT.

Oh no, Jan! You won't get rid of some of us that easily. :winkb:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1052

Post by pawprints »

Art_Teacher wrote:

That is sooooo good to hear Laura!

Image Image Image

PezKat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 514

Post by PezKat »

pawprints wrote:
Art_Teacher wrote:

That is sooooo good to hear Laura!

Ditto! At least 3 of the CT whose work & personalities helped cement this as home for me all pretty much disappeared after they left the CT (some even said they wouldn't, but still did). I understand burning out but it does make it hard on the rest of us! So yaaaaaayyyyyy for those of you committed to staying! :-D
Image Image
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1744

Post by beachlover »

I am stunned and saddened. From the moment I found this MB and site, it has been a home and has made scrapping all the more fun. I have felt I have learned so much from everyone here, but especially from the wonderful CT. I think of all the talented ladies (past and present) as teachers, mentors and guidance counselors. They have always been such an inspiration. If my work does not show it, it is not anyone's fault but my own inner demons that I am fighting.

I know the board will still be here and there will be changes, I guess I am just showing fear of the unknow. There is no place as beautiful as ACOT; I never found another scrapbook site where you could talk, have wonderful friends, a support group, group leadership, cheerleaders, crops etc all rolled into one.
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

girlsmommy
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 172

Post by girlsmommy »

This is very sad. Thank you to all of the CT members past and present who have taken the time from their lives and families to entertain us. You will truely be missed.
Stacie

Image Image Image Be who you are, not who you think you should be.
jannyf
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 148

Post by jannyf »

Wow - I don't check in for a few weeks & the whole thing goes up in smoke!!! (JK). Seriously, there isn't anything I can say that hasn't already been said. Change is constant but sometimes it's not the right choice. None of us run this business, so we don't know what the motivate for the change is.

However, sometimes you have to stick it out and see the other side of the change. Sometimes it's better, sometimes it's not. You just have to wait and see. It's refreshing to see everyone express their feelings about the change - that is what you are suppose to do.

I'm going to take the 'wait & see' approach. If everything turns out good, then great. If not, then I move on. It's all any of us can do.

So now that I'm done psychoanalyzing this, I'll have my say. I'm P.O.'d. I like learning from the CT & now they are gone. Damn it - change sucks sometimes!
- Jan

imwickedwitch
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 545

Post by imwickedwitch »

Huh. Well, since I am not around much anymore, I guess I don't have any really strong feelings pro or con about it. I do think it was a mistake to announce the news without more info on the "something new". I think it leaves people in doubt and speculation runs amok.

Thanks to all the CT ladies for the fun and inspiration over the years! :greenlol: I admire you all!
Becky

Image Image Image

Return to “Announcements”