Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

catsx2

Sweet Cherry Pie

kaisercraft advent calendars
Hi Becky,

Will you be getting the Kaisercraft advent calendars when they come out in October?

Thanks,

Nicole
Nicole

SG_Becky

Cherry Bing

Re: kaisercraft advent calendars
I'll have to ask Kristin for sure, since I don't see a copy of the order on file, but I'm pretty sure we'll get it in. We usually get most Kaiser BTP stuff, and most advent calendars, so it seems like a sure thing :-D

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Is there any way to pre-order them?
Laurie

SG_Becky

Cherry Bing

I'm sorry, but we don't offer a preorder system. We do occasionally on new die-cutting systems, but that's it at this time.

SG_Becky

Cherry Bing

Apparently we also don't have a way to order them from Kaiser, lol. We received our sample kit from them, but I see no mention of a new advent calendar. Are you sure it wasn't the Days 'Til Christmas Beyond The Page from last Christmas?

catsx2

Sweet Cherry Pie

nope-I saw it on this ladies blog-http://itsjustpaperbrigit.blogspot.com/ It is on her July 31 post under News from CHA
Nicole

SG_Becky

Cherry Bing

Hmm.....I don't know what to tell you on that one. I'll keep an eye out for it, but it's not listed as part of their current Christmas release. Perhaps it will be revealed in one of their monthly releases later this year.

SG_Becky

Cherry Bing

Well, I actually have a little news. We got a tiny Q2 release email Friday from Kaiser, and I see the new Advent Calendar on there, but we still have no order forms or release date info. Anyway, I'm sure we will order it as soon as we can!

Return to “Product Requests”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee