Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Clint Bremer

ACOT Employee

New Products This weekend!
We are going to have some exciting new products coming online over the weekend! We are going to have Peep from We R Memory Keepers coming online...so all of those who like to get a jump on Easter Scrapbooking deals get ready! The other new line is going to be from Echo Park. We have not gotten anything from them in a while and guess what? They released the "Little Girl" line. For those of you who have a little girl, going to have a little baby girl or are collecting for someone else here it is. This line is matched by the "Little Boy" line by Echo Park. They will be online over the weekend. Get yours before they sell out. The "Little Boy" line went rather quickly so check it out..... :-D Have a wonderful weekend! Don't forget about the We R Sew Easy Mini Kits too. Limited Supply - so hurry!
Clint Bremer - General Manager
Image     Image     Image

AmyTeets

Digital Designers

Re: New Products This weekend!
Thanks!!
Amy Teets Designs

My Blog
Facebook
Semper Fi

Snag Me!

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

cbremer80 wrote:We are going to have some exciting new products coming online over the weekend! We are going to have Peep from We R Memory Keepers coming online...so all of those who like to get a jump on Easter Scrapbooking deals get ready! The other new line is going to be from Echo Park. We have not gotten anything from them in a while and guess what? They released the "Little Girl" line. For those of you who have a little girl, going to have a little baby girl or are collecting for someone else here it is. This line is matched by the "Little Boy" line by Echo Park. They will be online over the weekend. Get yours before they sell out. The "Little Boy" line went rather quickly so check it out..... :-D Have a wonderful weekend! Don't forget about the We R Sew Easy Mini Kits too. Limited Supply - so hurry!
Bless your heart, Clint. I could kiss you right now :)
~pam~

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Thanks Clint. I just ordered my Sew Easy Kit. Can't wait for it to arrive.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

LOVE that you are telling us what is coming in, although that means I just will have to be a little faster before everyone gets what "I" want. :winkb: :winkb: :winkb: :-D :-D :-D
SUS ImageImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Thanks so much for these updates on what is coming in!

ImageImage Image Image  

ChrissyTina

Cherry Bing

I'm really diggin' these updates! Gonna have to check that out! :-D
Chrissy

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Yay...I have been waiting for the little girl line, I'll have my cc ready, thanks so much for letting us know :-D

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

suslvgeo wrote:LOVE that you are telling us what is coming in, although that means I just will have to be a little faster before everyone gets what "I" want. :winkb: :winkb: :winkb: :-D :-D :-D
LOL! I know, right?! :)

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

OH boy--I love getting these head's up!!! THanks!

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

Thanks for the updates! They really are great!

scrappy2you

Cherry Tart

Thanks for the updates...and there are already lots of yummie goodies to shop for...:-D

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

I just bought the Little Girl line from Echo Park today, thanks again for the update :bluesmile:

craftyk

Cherry Bing

Thank you!!

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Love these updates! Just saw the Peep line - great colors.

Lynda

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

love this!!! and the new products!!!

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Great idea to give the heads up! It makes it easier to hold off for two days on placing an order if something I'm dying for is coming in to add to it!!

Clint Bremer

ACOT Employee

Glad you are enjoying the updates....I am going to try and keep everyone in the loop as much as I can. I am hoping to update everyone on Mondays and Fridays so everyone can have a fair chance at getting the good deals....I hope everyone had a good weekend...it's time to get back to work tomorrow....lets see whats new coming in.....
Clint Bremer - General Manager
Image     Image     Image

Return to “Product Requests”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee