What Does Your Birthdate Mean?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

MOM2SNOX
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 139

Post by MOM2SNOX »

Clicky here :) - September 11 - You are very clever and knowledgeable. You are very calm and cool in social situations. You are kind and sympathetic to people, although you like to choose your friends carefully. Positive Traits:imaginative, idealistic, persuasive, spiritual, intuitiveNegative Traits:procrastination, sloth, sarcastic, laziness, temperamental 'What does your Birthdate mean?' at QuizGalaxy.comETA: Moved to Fun and Games
LoveMyBella
Product Promotions
Gallery: 437

Post by LoveMyBella »

- August 30 - You are very independent and fearless. You have a lot of pride in yourself, and have confidence that you can do anything you put your mind to. Positive Traits: charisma, wit, mimicry, writing ability, expressiveness Negative Traits: self-centered, drama queen, lack of focus, dreaminess, laziness  I'm good with mine.
MOM2SNOX
A Cherry on Top

Post by MOM2SNOX »

ROFL Miranda! Drama queen? Self-centered? No way!!!
Keling
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1509

Post by Keling »

Gosh, mine's pretty accurate...  - May 4 - You love literature and the arts and dreaming and traveling. You love attention and are constantly attracting people with your charm. People find you very stimulating intellectually. Positive Traits: organized, perceptive, disciplined, balanced, just Negative Traits: obsessive, compulsive, tyrannical, demanding, non-communicative
LoveMyBella
Product Promotions
Gallery: 437

Post by LoveMyBella »

Having the courage to admit is admirable though...no? 
MOM2SNOX
A Cherry on Top

Post by MOM2SNOX »

Absolutely Miranda
Kara
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 69

Post by Kara »

- March 14 - You are kind hearted and very friendly. You love attention, and you are always daydreaming in your own world. People gravitate towards you. Positive Traits: cooperative, versatile, organized, analytical, curious Negative Traits: impatience, restlessness, rebellious, irresponsible, breaking promises
Image \ ImageImage
-Tracy-
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 439

Post by -Tracy- »

- November 3 - You are very intellectual, and feel things very deeply. You are trustworthy and honest. Your friends love your dynamic personality and friendly nature. Positive Traits: adaptable, resilient, charismatic, communicative, persuasive Negative Traits: cynicism, irresponsibility, superficiality, overbearing, promiscuity
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.
Scraprat
Cherry Cola

Post by Scraprat »

You are adventurous and aggressive, always looking for something that will make your heart race. You make all your decisions hastily and often get yourself into trouble. Positive Traits: creative, humanitarian, philanthropic, generous, broad-minded Negative Traits: drama queen, codependency, martyr complex, fickle, low self-esteem I don't agree with much on mine at all.  I don't make hasty decisions and rarely get into trouble ;-)!  I think the positive traits are pretty accurate, but not the negative ones.
Take care of you,
Deb

wahoo_mom
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 195

Post by wahoo_mom »

- March 1 - You are kind hearted and very friendly. You love attention, and you are always daydreaming in your own world. People gravitate towards you. Positive Traits: determination, self-confidence, willpower, dignity, originality Negative Traits: stubborn, willful, over-sensitive, arrogant, lack of foresight This is so not me.  Maybe that really isn't my birthdate?
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage
CatwoMN
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 9

Post by CatwoMN »

- November 15 - You are very intellectual, and feel things very deeply. You are trustworthy and honest. Your friends love your dynamic personality and friendly nature. Positive Traits: nurturing, domestic, understanding, artistic, generous Negative Traits: codependency, resistance to change, stubborn, manipulative, needy I don't think I'm manipulative or needy, but the rest of it has been true at one point or another.
-LATE-
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 110

Post by -LATE- »

- May 22 - You love literature and the arts and dreaming and traveling. You love attention and are constantly attracting people with your charm. People find you very stimulating intellectually. Positive Traits: idealism, pragmatism, creativity, ingenuity, intuition Negative Traits: rigidity, nervousness, workaholic, stubborn, fanatical
butterfly843
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 874

Post by butterfly843 »

April 3 - You are adventurous and aggressive, always looking for something that will make your heart race. You make all your decisions hastily and often get yourself into trouble. Positive Traits: adaptable, resilient, charismatic, communicative, persuasive Negative Traits: cynicism, irresponsibility, superficiality, overbearing, promiscuity
emarie803
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 691

Post by emarie803 »

- August 3 - You are very independent and fearless. You have a lot of pride in yourself, and have confidence that you can do anything you put your mind to. Positive Traits: adaptable, resilient, charismatic, communicative, persuasive Negative Traits: cynicism, irresponsibility, superficiality, overbearing, promiscuity
Nanna-Star
Cherry Bing

Post by Nanna-Star »

- August 30 - You are very independent and fearless. You have a lot of pride in yourself, and have confidence that you can do anything you put your mind to. Positive Traits: charisma, wit, mimicry, writing ability, expressiveness Negative Traits: self-centered, drama queen, lack of focus, dreaminess, laziness I am not too sure about the mimicry or the self centred /drama queen but I think mostly this is me!Chrstina
campangel
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 4

Post by campangel »

- January 31 - You are very ambitious, serious and loyal. You are hardworking, smart and organized and you have no problems getting what you want out of life. Positive Traits: energetic, dependable, reliable, perceptive, detail-oriented Negative Traits: unimaginative, overly serious, oversensitive, insecurity, compulsive
Lu-Ann Lover of LadybugsImage
4peasinourpod
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 816

Post by 4peasinourpod »

- June 21 - You are stylish, friendly and funny. You have the potential to think deeply and rationally and you always have time for your friends. Positive Traits: versatile, energetic, easy-going, charismatic, good conversationalist Negative Traits: scattered focus, restlessness, overly sensitive, glib, unreliability mine is pretty accurate...minus that whole stylish issue.  (and the unreliable...but the overly sensitive is right on )
DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 450

Post by DN in MN »

- February 29 - You are daring, honest, loyal and stubborn. You are incredibly determined and you always think outside of the box. You also love to chill take it easy with some friends. Positive Traits: idealistic, creative, intuitive, analytic, people person Negative Traits: lack of follow-through, pessimism, self-indulgent, unrealistic, impractical
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

mommy2bean
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 144

Post by mommy2bean »

- October 15 - You are very independent and don't care what others think of you. You are genuine and romantic. You love the outdoors, travel and the arts. Positive Traits: nurturing, domestic, understanding, artistic, generous Negative Traits: codependency, resistance to change, stubborn, manipulative, needy
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2396

Post by Art_Teacher »

- November 3 - You are very intellectual, and feel things very deeply. You are trustworthy and honest. Your friends love your dynamic personality and friendly nature. Positive Traits: adaptable, resilient, charismatic, communicative, persuasive Negative Traits: cynicism, irresponsibility, superficiality, overbearing, promiscuity Well, I agree with all but the superficiality and the promiscuity!  LOL!

Return to “Games & Fun!”