Get a free ephemera pack with your $19 purchase with code FREEBIE
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed!

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

MBM 2.0 ~ October 2024 ~ Sign Up
Sign up is now open for October 2024.  Bingo will start on Wednesday, October 16, 2024 so please have your boards to me no later than midnight, Tuesday, October 15, 2024.  Going to be a fast game with my shortened time frame here.

ACOT has generously given points for BINGO game wins and if you actively participate on game posts, you will be entered in a drawing for a mystery bag from ACOT (valued at $20.00)   I will also give 25 points to those who come in 2nd place on a bingo! 

THE PLAYERS:

THE GAMES:

The Cherry - Winner to receive 500 cherry points

One Line -either across, diagonal, down - Winner to receive 100 cherry points
Special - Pumpkin  - Winner to receive 150 cherry points

Blackout - Winner to receive 200 cherry points

Winner Circle - all prizes sponsored by ACOT
Cherry (500 points) - 
Line (100 points) -  
Special (150 points) -  
Blackout (200 points) -
Mystery Bag ($20.00 value) -

Once a bingo is called on a specific category, we will stop playing for that category.  There can be multiple people who bingo for a specific category as long as it happens on the same day but to hopefully, eliminate too many winners on specific day, when you call your BINGO, you must include the word that got you that BINGO.  Failure to include this in your post may forfeit your bingo.  The person whose BINGO came from the earliest word in the list, will be the winner.  Kinda of like real-time bingo without having to be online or me calling words throughout the day!  I hope this makes sense. If we do have a tie, the Cherries (points) will be divided accordingly.   

You must call your bingo on the day it occurs or risk losing the win. Once I post words for the next day, you have forfeited if someone else calls a bingo for the same game. If you get it into me prior to another posting bingo, I will count it. Post your bingo on the current day's words so everyone knows a BINGO has occurred. I will verify it and post on the next day's cancelling that game Image REMEMBER, you can win multiple times with your board.  Keep playing even if you win one of the patterns!  Your board is in play until all games are completed. 

What I need from you (the player):
Please choose 25 words from the list provided. Place them in a bingo card pattern or you can list your words 1 - 25 and they will be used on your bingo card in the below order:

Once you have chosen your words, PM them to me by the deadline given. Please do not post them on the message board. It is your responsibility to track your board and call out bingo. I will verify the bingo and post in the next daily thread. Please post your bingo on the daily thread and if possible, a PM so I don’t miss ya!

I will put all the words in a random generator and post words each day (I divide out the # of days playing by the number of words to choose from lowering the amount each week) in the Games & Fun under "Monthly Bingo Mania" User Forum Monday - Friday.  We will start at the beginning of each month and be done prior to the end of that month. At this time, this is a Monday-Friday game.  No words will be posted on the weekends or holidays Image Please select your words from the below list and PM them to me by the deadline. One board per participant. You can submit the # corresponding with the word/phrase or write them.   Boards must be in by the deadline to qualify for play.
  1. alien
  2. apparition
  3. bat
  4. black cat
  5. boogeyman
  6. crow
  7. demon
  8. devil
  9. Dracula
  10. Frankenstein
  11. ghost
  12. ghoul
  13. goblin
  14. Grim Reaper
  15. hobgoblin
  16. imp
  17. jackal
  18. leech
  19. monster
  20. mummy
  21. ogre
  22. owl
  23. phantom
  24. poltergeist
  25. rat
  26. raven
  27. scarecrow
  28. shape-shifter
  29. skeleton
  30. sorcerer
  31. specter
  32. spider
  33. spirit
  34. tarantula
  35. toad
  36. troll
  37. vampire
  38. vermin
  39. werewolf
  40. witch
  41. wizard
  42. wraith
  43. zombie
2 users liked this post:
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Re: MBM 2.0 ~ October 2024 ~ Sign Up
Sent my spooky board!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Helen W.

Cherry Picker

I've sent my numbers 👻
ImageImageImageImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

PM'd you my board
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Return to “Games & Fun!”