Would you guys want

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Would you want a Bingo game the Sunday evening after Thanksgiving?

Yes
77%
No
23%
other date better...answer with it below.
No votes

Total votes: 62

suslvgeo
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 517

Would you guys want

Post by suslvgeo »

a bingo game (ally already came up witha fun topic :-D) the Sunday evening after Thanksgiving?
SUS ImageImageImage
JeanellePaige
Digital Designers
Gallery: 154

Re: Would you guys want

Post by JeanellePaige »

I would LOVE to but, Could someone please explain how the bingo works? I checked it out during the crop but was so confused. It didn't make sence to me at all! :? I need detailed instructions cuz I am a bit slow, lol.
Jeanelle Paige
My Blog ~ Lots of cool stuff there!!
My Shoppe ~ Always Sales!

crisdam
Digital Designers
Gallery: 37

Post by crisdam »

JeanellePaige wrote: I would LOVE to but, Could someone please explain how the bingo works? I checked it out during the crop but was so confused. It didn't make sence to me at all! :? I need detailed instructions cuz I am a bit slow, lol.

I couldn't say it better
Mommybruno
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1318

Post by Mommybruno »

JeanellePaige wrote: I would LOVE to but, Could someone please explain how the bingo works? I checked it out during the crop but was so confused. It didn't make sence to me at all! :? I need detailed instructions cuz I am a bit slow, lol.
Online bingo is pretty basic, once you get the hang of it Jeanelle! Basically, the person hosting the Bingo posts 100 words. You make your own list of 25 of those words, and PM a copy back to the hostess. When it's time to play, the hostess will post words off the list of 100 in groups (when I do it, it's groups of five). You keep track of your list. When all the words on your list have been posted, you have Bingo!
Cassandra
"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." --Herb Caen
ImageImageImage
suslvgeo
Cherry Addict

Post by suslvgeo »

Here you go gals!!

Basically what would happen is I would post a list of words (usually somewhere between 75-100) words. From that list you need to pick 25 words and then pm them to me.

The night of the Bingo, you need to be here (cause the first one to scream BINGO wins (after I check their card)). There will be one thread, where the original post is updated with the new words every couple of minutes. 5 words are called at a time.

It is fast paced but very fun and the winner receives POINTS!!!!

Any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask!!! :)
SUS ImageImageImage
JeanellePaige
Digital Designers

Post by JeanellePaige »

Mommybruno wrote:
Online bingo is pretty basic, once you get the hang of it Jeanelle! Basically, the person hosting the Bingo posts 100 words. You make your own list of 25 of those words, and PM a copy back to the hostess. When it's time to play, the hostess will post words off the list of 100 in groups (when I do it, it's groups of five). You keep track of your list. When all the words on your list have been posted, you have Bingo!
What do you mean by groups? When I saw the bingo, they had numbers posted, not words. Like 5/25 and stuff like that. I didn't see any words. See, still confused, lol.
Jeanelle Paige

suslvgeo
Cherry Addict

Post by suslvgeo »

that is what the PLAYERS are posting. They are saying they have 5 out of the 25 words they need.

The HOSTESS (which would be moi in this case) would be updating the original post adding five words at a time.
SUS ImageImageImage
JeanellePaige
Digital Designers

Post by JeanellePaige »

suslvgeo wrote: that is what the PLAYERS are posting. They are saying they have 5 out of the 25 words they need.

The HOSTESS (which would be moi in this case) would be updating the original post adding five words at a time.
So, we keep checking back to the first post to see what words are posted and when all of the words you picked are typed out you get bingo?
Jeanelle Paige

suslvgeo
Cherry Addict

Post by suslvgeo »

yeppers, the first person to post bingo on the thread, will have their card checked and then win if they got all the words!! :)
SUS ImageImageImage
suslvgeo
Cherry Addict

Post by suslvgeo »

for those of you voting no...do you just not like Bingo or would you prefer another day?? :)
SUS ImageImageImage
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1754

Post by beachlover »

I'd rather have it another night.  I know its going to be hard enough getting ready to go back to work that next morning (on vacation Thanksgiving week) :winkb:

maybe Black Friday bingo??  or late Sat. afternoon or later in the afternoon Sunday, but when it starts at 9pm. that is too late for me
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Scrappin_Granny
Cherry Tart

Post by Scrappin_Granny »

I'll jot that into my calendar :bluelol:
JeanellePaige
Digital Designers

Post by JeanellePaige »

Black Friday bingo sounds good too! I hate crowds so I stay home that day. :-D
Jeanelle Paige

suslvgeo
Cherry Addict

Post by suslvgeo »

I cannot do Black Friday! I will be at an all day crop! So either Saturday night or Sunday for that week.
SUS ImageImageImage
JeanellePaige
Digital Designers

Post by JeanellePaige »

suslvgeo wrote: I cannot do Black Friday! I will be at an all day crop! So either Saturday night or Sunday for that week.
Lucky!! I have never been to a crop, except for online, lol.
Jeanelle Paige

MLee
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 404

Post by MLee »

Do you have to yell out the numbers you have like 5/25 or can you just wait until you have a Bingo?

LoveMyBella
Product Promotions
Gallery: 437

Post by LoveMyBella »

Themom wrote: Do you have to yell out the numbers you have like 5/25 or can you just wait until you have a Bingo?

You can wait.  Ithink some just like the anticipation...or maybe they just like to taunt the other people playing.  :-D

evilqueen
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 555

Post by evilqueen »

I would like to play bingo, but having it at 9 pm is too late for me on the east coast.  Maybe having it a little bit earlier would be great.
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

JeanellePaige
Digital Designers

Post by JeanellePaige »

LoveMyBella wrote:
Themom wrote: Do you have to yell out the numbers you have like 5/25 or can you just wait until you have a Bingo?

You can wait.  Ithink some just like the anticipation...or maybe they just like to taunt the other people playing.  :-D
LOL!!
Jeanelle Paige

jodcold
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 58

Post by jodcold »

I liked posting the numbers and seeing them posted because it added to the excitement! I didn't win, but I came close several times.

My son is home from college during Thanksgiving so I am not sure what my plans are at this point.

I would love to participate in another Bingo game, but don't want to make plans when DS is home.
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)

Image Image Image

Return to “Games & Fun!”