Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

tms58

Cherry Blossom

Re: Song Titles
YES!!!  

JAire

Cherry Bomb

Hum, and I thought I had a good one since it ended in in "k". 
Joyce Ann
ImageImageImageImageImage

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Art_Teacher wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:43 pm
Escape (Rupert Holmes). Anybody else notice how many songs end in “e?”
Everybody Wants to Rule the World - Tears for Fears

(YEs! so many Es LOL! Good thing a lot start with E too!)

Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Delilah
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Help! - The Beatles
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Patches
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Someone Saved My Life Tonight - Elton John
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Take It To The Limit

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Tequila Sunrise (Eagles)...there's that 'e' again! lol
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Emotion

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

No Promises - Shawn Mendes (I'm trying to think of ones that don't end in E lol)
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Sweet Talkin' Woman

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

New Year's Day - U2
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Flasher

Cherry Crush

You and I

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I Love It Loud - Kiss
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Daybreak

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Kiss Off - Violent Femmes
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Flashlight

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

THinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Dancing In The Dark

Return to “Games & Fun!”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee