Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

What will your SOULMATE be like?
Click here :) And here's mine!

[TABLE][TR][TD]What will your Soulmate be like?[/TD][TD]Image[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Your soulmate will be hard-working and honest. You will share everything with each other.

Your soulmate will be happy and optimistic and know how to put a smile on your face.

Whenever things get tough, your soulmate will keep you grounded.

In your life together, your soulmate will help you to become more loving and a better friend.

Your soulmate will love you because you are a relaxed and happy person who enjoys the simple things in life.</TD< tr> [TR][TD]'What will your Soulmate be like?'
at QuizGalaxy.com[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Re: What will your SOULMATE be like?
[TABLE][TR][TD]What will your Soulmate be like?[/TD][TD]Image[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Your soulmate will be hard-working and honest. You will share everything with each other.

Your soulmate will always know how to cheer you up with their sense of humour.

Whenever things get tough, your soulmate will encourage you to excel.

In your life together, your soulmate will help you to become more involved in the world.

Your soulmate will love you because you are a sweet and kind person who is always looking after those close to your heart.[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

davsar

Cherry Cola

[TABLE][TR][TD]What will your Soulmate be like?[/TD][TD]Image[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Your soulmate will be intelligent and kind. You will be able to tell each other anything.

Your soulmate will be happy and optimistic and know how to put a smile on your face.

Whenever things get tough, your soulmate will be supportive in every way.

In your life together, your soulmate will help you to become more loving and a better friend.

Your soulmate will love you because you are a relaxed and happy person who enjoys the simple things in life.[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
I think it has everything right until the very last line. I am so not a relaxed person - I should probably get on valium - but I do like simple things!!

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

In your life together, your soulmate will help you to become more involved in the world.

Your soulmate will love you because you are a relaxed and happy person who enjoys the simple things in life.[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Your soulmate will be calm and rational and always know how to keep you happy.

In your life together, your soulmate will help you to become more considerate and happy.

Your soulmate will love you because you are a funny and unique person who can always see the humour in things.</TD< tr> [/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Your soulmate will be intelligent and kind. You will be able to tell each other anything.

Your soulmate will be calm and rational and always know how to keep you happy.

Your soulmate will love you because you are a relaxed and happy person who enjoys the simple things in life.</TD< tr>
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

mamma2allboyz

Cherry Cola

Your soulmate will keep you balanced.

In your life together, your soulmate will help you to become kindhearted and happy with yourself.

Your soulmate will love you because you are interesting and thoughtful and have many passions in life.</TD< tr> [/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
Jennifer Mom of Four Boys

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

[TABLE][TR][TD]What will your Soulmate be like?[/TD][TD]Image[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Your soulmate will be intelligent and kind. You will be able to tell each other anything.

Whenever things get tough, your soulmate will stand by you through the worst.

Your soulmate will love you because you are a funny and unique person who can always see the humour in things.</TD< tr>[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

In your life together, your soulmate will help you to become more considerate and happy.

Your soulmate will love you because you are a funny and unique person who can always see the humour in things.</TD< tr> [/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
ImageImage

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

Okay , so how do I find this soulmate of mine Trish? Got a link?Image
ImageImage

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

here is mine

Your soulmate will be hard-working and honest. You will share everything with each other.

Your soulmate will love you because you are a sweet and kind person who is always looking after those close to your heart.</TD< tr>

now just tell me their name and address and we are in business lol

cynderellaj

Cherry Cola

Your soulmate will be intelligent and kind. You will be able to tell each other anything.

Your soulmate will love you because you are a funny and unique person who can always see the humour in things.</TD< tr>
Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!

CatwoMN

Cherry Picker

Your soulmate will be your best friend. You will have so much fun with them every day.

Your soulmate will love you because you are a funny and unique person who can always see the humour in things.</TD< tr>
{linda}
>>^..^<<

Pookeybear

Cherry Garcia

Your soulmate will love you because you are a sweet and kind person who is always looking after those close to your heart.</TD< tr> [/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Return to “Games & Fun!”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee