We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

October 2024 ~ TITLE Challenge
Welcome to the October 2024 Title Challenge.   For this month, let's do a title along the left side.  Make it big and proud :) 

Example:

I am looking for someone to take over the TITLE challenge.  Interested?  Please PM me.  If there is more than one person, I will do WHEELofNAMES to select the new manager of this challenge. 

If you have any questions, please send me a PM as I am not on the board as often as I would like right now and miss postings with questions Image

Here are the rules:

1) Create a new project/layout/card including the above.

2) Post your creation here (Please post a photo from the gallery, link it if you want) 

3) ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.  You can, however, combine this with one other challenge that allows it. Be sure to list the other challenge in your post Image.  You can also combine with any motivational and/or prompt challenges hosted.

4) Participants will be listed and then entered into THE WHEEL OF NAMES, scrambled, spun, and just like that, we have a winner!

5) Due by midnight on the last day of the month.

Participants:
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee