We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

October 2024 ~ REWIND Challenge
Welcome to the October Rewind Challenge.  This challenge is to allow you to get any prior month's challenges completed.  

If you have any questions, please PM me as I am not on the boards/posts as often as I would like. 

Here are the rules ~

1) Complete one of the below expired challenges.  If it is not listed, it will not count. 
Card Sketch with an Inky Twist
Who Are You? Ongoing Challenge
Cherry Lift
Sketch with a Twist
Make-The-Cut
Tag and General Craft
Grab 5
Picture Yourself
Hollywood's Finest Movie
Music
Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?
1-3-5-7
Taylor Swift
Masculine Card
Manufacturer with a Twist
Pick A "Wacky" Holiday
Double Page
My Mood
Book Lover's
Video Game
Card
Mood Board
Baby/Kid
Pet
Title
3 In A Row

Sketch Challenge 391
Sketch Challenge 392
Sketch Challenge 393
Sketch Challenge 394

2) It must be a new project/layout which follows that challenge's rules.

3) Post your creation here (Please post a photo from the gallery, link it if you want), and tell me which challenge you are rewinding.

4) ONE ENTRY PER CHALLENGE.  You can do every prior month challenge for multiple entries, but multiples of the same challenge will not be counted for the drawing. 

5) This challenge is allowing you to do as many prior month challenges as possible so NO COMBINING with other current monthly challenges other than the bi-monthly prompt challenge.

6) Participants will be numbered in the order of posting and a winner will be chosen from random.org for a $5 ACOT gift card purchased by me.

7) Due by midnight on the last day of the month.

Participants:
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee