We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

October/November Card Sketch with an Inky Twist Challenge
Hey cherries! Thank you to everyone who played along in August & September.  For this current challenge I'm going to switch up and offer a prize of holiday stamp sets instead of a gift card. I'll post of picture of the prize I'm offering this weekend.  I hope you're inspired to create with the sketch I have for you for October & November! 

How to Play: This challenge has two requirements. One is that you'll be required to use the sketch I provide. Some challenges will be an original sketch from me, but I might at times use others I have saved.  The second requirement will be to include the Inky Twist on your card. 

For October & November I created this sketch for you to use:
For the inky twist requirement I want to see LEAVES.  October and November is getting into the full swing of fall, but your leaves don't have to be fall leaves.  You can use any technique of your choice as long as you use INK to make LEAVES.  I have a few samples to give you an idea of different ways you can create your leaves.

On the first sample I blended a couple of panels using several different shades of Distress Oxide inks, splattered with some water & metallic watercolor and die cut the leaves
On this card I used a falling leaves stencil on my background with shades of green ink
On this sample I stamped & die cut colorful fall leaves

The Rules:
* You must use the sketch provided. I will need to see the sketch in your project.
* You must use any technique of your choice as long as it includes INK to create LEAVES
* You can combine with one other monthly challenge that allows combining
* Must be new work created for this challenge
* Two entries per person allowed
* All entries are due by November 30, 2024
* One random winner of the Holiday stamp sets will be chosen
* Most of all have FUN and get those fingers inky!

Stacy

ImageImageImage

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee