Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

October Music Challenge
It's my birthday month Cherries! So let's have a party! Choose any song that has the word "Party" in its title, or any song lyric that contains the word "party", and use it for the title of your layout, card, or whatever you decide to create. And because it's my birthday month, there are a bunch of bonuses this month too!

Bonus #1 - An extra submission if your layout is about a birthday.

Bonus #2 - An extra submission if your layout uses a song title containing the word "Party" AND there is also a lyric from the SAME song somewhere on the page. (The lyric does not have to contain the word "party", as long as the song title does.)

Bonus #3 - An extra submission if you scraplift my layout below.

And…

***You MAY stack bonuses*** So if you have all three bonuses on one layout you will get 4 entries!

And…

***Since it is my birthday month and there are so many opportunities for extra entries I am going to pick 4 winners this month***

So let's have a party!

Open to paper, digi, hybrid, cards, crafts, planners, or anything else you are inspired to create.

Multiple submissions are allowed up to a limit of 3.

You may combine with one other challenge that allows combining and you may also add to the Prompts Challenge.

Post your submissions to this thread by October 31st and 4 random winners of all participants will receive a $5 ACOT GC from me!

And most important - HAVE FUN!

Here is my layout. I chose the lyric "Get this party started" from the song "Get the Party Started" by P!ink. Pic is of my sweet JJ in front of the Stitch poster that DD hung up for her birthday. (They both LOVE Stitch). It was such a fun photo to get! My layout is a bit busy, but I tried not to overdo it and lose the photo in everything.

1 user liked this post:

ImageImage Image Image  

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Re: October Music Challenge
What a super birthday music challenge for October!  So many opportunities for bonuses.  I hope I get to this.
    ImageImage

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee