September 3 In A Row Challenge

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 340

September 3 In A Row Challenge

Post by Flasher »

And just like that . . . Summer ends and Autumn begins!  Welcome to September!

This Challenge works just like Tic Tac Toe!  Pick a row, any row, up, down, sideways, or diagonal! (You must use an entire row -- this is not a pick 3 challenge.)  Then, create your project!  You can submit a layout, journal page, or a card, and it can be paper or digital.  You may enter as many times as you like, and you may combine with any other board Challenges that allow combining.  Please link your creations to this thread indicating which row or column you used.  The deadline for entries will be September 30, 2024 @ Midnight!  A randomly chosen winner will receive a $5 ACOT GC from Flasher! If you use all 9 elements on the board, you will receive a bonus entry! 

Any questions . . . ask away!  Here is the board for September!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

stinkerbelle
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 872

Re: September 3 In A Row Challenge

Post by stinkerbelle »

woohoo!  i love this challenge! looks like some fun combos can be made  😁
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Yeah . . . the box on the right is supposed to say STRING . . . not sting.  😒
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

stinkerbelle
Cherry Bomb

Post by stinkerbelle »

*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

stinkerbelle wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2024 10:40 am

LMBO!  If anyone actually wants to create a layout with Sting, I'll totally allow it!

Breauxlabs
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by Breauxlabs »

Great options!! Even Sting, haha! 
Kim Breaux
ImageImage

Return to “Contests & Challenges”