Sept 2024 Double Page Challenge

Moderator: ACOT Employee

hsblair
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 640

Sept 2024 Double Page Challenge

Post by hsblair »

Welcome to September and the 1st anniversary of my challenge!  I am so grateful to this community and the inspiration it offers, and I am happy that there have been 20-30 participants in this challenge each month.  I have achieved my goal of continuing to scrap throughout the year, and I appreciate all of you for keeping me company and motivated!

Here is this month's sketch created by Cheryl Evans from Even More Scrapping!
Here is my layout. I used this sketch for a couple of August challenges last night but had to submit what I had as of 11:45pm to make the deadline.  I went back today and added a few more things including journaling.

Now for the BONUS this month! Because it's the first anniversary of this challenge, I'm going to pull out the very first sketch I chose and challenge you to make another layout using it!  I will be playing along with you! There will be a prize for those of you who complete new layouts using BOTH 9/2023 and 9/2024 sketches.

RULES: 
1. Must be a 2-page layout (paper or digital).
2. Does not have to follow the sketch exactly, but I should be able to see the inspiration. But go ahead, make it your own!
3. All submissions must be added to this thread.
4. ONE ENTRY PER SKETCH PER CHERRY.
5. Can be combined with one other challenge that allows it plus the bi-monthly prompt challenge.
6. Due 9/30/2024, but I'll accept anything loaded before I pick winners on October 1.
8. I will choose a random winner for a $10 GC to ACOT, and this month there will be a bonus prize of $10 chosen from those who complete both sketches.

Last edited by hsblair on Sun Sep 01, 2024 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image
joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2500

Re: Sept 2024 Double Page Challenge

Post by joannie »

Congrats on the anniversary!! I love this challenge!! & Thanks for the extra BONUS sketch this month too!!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
Karyn_Sue
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 775

Post by Karyn_Sue »

Congrats on your one year anniversary!  I am so glad you brought back this challenge. So many of my layouts are vacation or other pictures that require two pages and your excellent choices have kept me motivated. I'd have to check to be sure, but I think I have completed each one!  Thanks for hosting!
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford

ImageImageImageImageImage
Breauxlabs
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 862

Post by Breauxlabs »

Here’s the link to Sept 2023! I had to dig! https://www.acherryontop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=275944&hilit=Double

I did complete this one! Looking for to doing another!
Kim Breaux
ImageImage
hsblair
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 640

Post by hsblair »

Karyn_Sue wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2024 4:16 pm
Congrats on your one year anniversary!  I am so glad you brought back this challenge. So many of my layouts are vacation or other pictures that require two pages and your excellent choices have kept me motivated. I'd have to check to be sure, but I think I have completed each one!  Thanks for hosting!
I think you have too!  I always enjoy seeing your pages!  Thanks for playing along.

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Contests & Challenges”