September 2024 Manufacturer with a Twist

Moderator: ACOT Employee

emmapaige
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 2514

September 2024 Manufacturer with a Twist

Post by emmapaige »

For September I chose the letter P. For my sample I used Photoplay Wild Honey.  For the TWIST, you must use additional items using the letter P and I used a pineapple.  Items could include embellishments, title, papers, etc.

NOTE:  If you have an alpha you would like me to use, please let me know

To keep things easier, I am limiting the Manufacturer and the added item to one per entry.  You can of course, use more than one but I will only count one for each submission.

Please list the manufacturer and what you are using for your twist.  We should be able to clearly see the product(s) that you do use for this challenge! I will pick a random winner to receive a $5 ACOT gift certificate.

Must be a new layout/card or altered project.
Limit to five entries.
Must post to the gallery by 09/30/2024 at midnight and also post to this thread.
You may combine with one other August monthly challenge if allowed by that challenge.  

For my sample I used Photoplay.  For my items, I used a pineapple sticker.  I'm also using the September 1st Sketch from Sketch N Scrap.  It's a great sketch and I hope you come play along.

ImageImage
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

VickiR
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1449

Re: September 2024 Manufacturer with a Twist

Post by VickiR »

Oh, good one.  I have lots of P mfg. papers.  Love the LO and the sketch that you used.
    ImageImage
joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2500

Re: September 2024 Manufacturer with a Twist

Post by joannie »

"P" is a great one!! 
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

Return to “Contests & Challenges”