New Pass The Art Journal Challenge

Moderator: ACOT Employee

VickiR
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1449

New Pass The Art Journal Challenge

Post by VickiR »

Okay DCs that are playing along...here are the guidelines for your art journal entries.

The journal pages measure 6" x 8" and there are 16 pages total in the journal.

Each Cherry will do a 2 page spread. Design is your choice as long as it does not have dimension that will make the journal "lumpy" and difficult to close.

Next, you will add something to the prior Cherry's pages too. You can add a stamped image, some doodling, washi tape, your name, whatever you want just so it's relatively flat same as your own 2 page spread.

Since the journal starts with a right hand page, I will do the first and last pages. The next cherry to follow me on the list will add to the first and last pages.

Inside the front cover, there is a place to sign your name and add a comment if you choose.

When you have completed everything, you will mail it on to the next DC on the list. You should be able to mail in an 8 x 10 envelope.

Questions? Please PM me.

Here is the mailing order.

1. Vicki

2. Birgit55~Chickadee

3. Traveler

4. Jolly Holly

5. suewho372

6. Kelly R

7. DrSonja

8. Lisn2cats (mailing back to me)

Additional info...

Please try to keep the time that you have the journal to a reasonable limit. I'm a slow crafter and totally understand that it's not an instant turn around.

There are printed address labels for each of the participating Cherries along with a list that shows the mailing order. I will also PM you the address of the person that you mail to next.

Again, if you have any questions, please PM me.
    ImageImage

Return to “Contests & Challenges”