Sept Team challenge INFO thread

Moderator: ACOT Employee

stinkerbelle
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 866

Sept Team challenge INFO thread

Post by stinkerbelle »

woohoo, another month of stash-busting!  thank you to everyone who signed up again for this month and to anyone new in September, welcome!!

my co-captain this month is mizz_kitty21, a/k/a Henriette and i'm so excited!

our teams:

team stinkerbelle:    team thread here                                 

Kelly R.
QueenBee89
joannie
Breauxlabs
ScrappyRN74
njr007
MaganL
MTCanuck
Scrapqueen141
scrappinmom99
Sharmon P
hsblair
wendycrowe

team Kittycat:      team thread here
Nana01
beachlover
emmapaige
blbabe1234
lisn2cats
Trek
love2stamp
Art_Teacher
Flasher
jwilliams74
Monroe1218
GinniG
wazzu94  

September Stash List*
  1. pre-made title--any title element not made from alphas 
  2. stars--in any form
  3. nuvos
  4. flowers/leaves/greenery--any form
  5. anything 49 & Market
  6. embossing folders
  7. circles--in any form
  8. Thickers
  9. banners (the swoopy kind, not just fish-tailed strips; can be stamped or stenciled but CANNOT be printed on paper unless you fussy cut them out)
  10. kraft cardstock
*for this month, i'm going to allow ONE substitution per project as long as it's a comparable sub and YOU MUST report to us what you are subbing for what.  for instance, if you don't have kraft cardstock, you might substitute brown or if you don't have any 49 & Market goodies, you might sub a filmstrip or rubons or some other embellishment they have in their collections.  please let me know if you need any clarification!  i DO NOT want to see anyone sub random things like a doily instead of stars or ribbon instead of an embossing folder, etc.  

RULES:

*NO DOUBLE DIPPING!  each item on the stash list counts for its own point.  you cannot make a banner of stars and count for both banner and stars; it must be one or the other.
*one substitution per project is allowed, as long as it's a comparable substitution and you must tell us what your substitution is
*everyone is responsible for keeping track of their own points and reporting them to their captain in a timely fashion at the end of the month
*HAVE FUN!!

Last edited by stinkerbelle on Sun Sep 01, 2024 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage
GinniG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 510

Re: Sept Team challenge INFO thread

Post by GinniG »

I’m glad we can make an exception on one thing. I don’t have many Thickers. Would letters cut with my Silhouette be an appropriate substitution?
stinkerbelle
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 866

Re: Sept Team challenge INFO thread

Post by stinkerbelle »

GinniG wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2024 1:03 am
I’m glad we can make an exception on one thing. I don’t have many Thickers. Would letters cut with my Silhouette be an appropriate substitution?

absolutely  😊
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

Return to “Contests & Challenges”