MMC - August 12 (13) - Challenge #3

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2388

MMC - August 12 (13) - Challenge #3

Post by Art_Teacher »

Here it is...the final MMC challenge of the summer!  I hope you have enjoyed playing along with me and that I inspired you a little bit. :)  For this final challenge, it is a Title/Word Phrase challenge.  I have been collecting music playlists on Pinterest.  Many songs I have forgotten about have made it into my ipod rotation. :)  This playlist is a good one for anyone who is going through change, depression, or just a little unrest.  I challenge you to use one of the song titles from this playlist as your title of your layout. For a bonus entry in the prize drawing, use a lyric or part of a lyric from the song you choose as a word phrase embellishing your layout.

You have until midnight, TUESDAY, August 20th to upload your completed layout in the gallery spot I've provided.
Must be a new layout.
CANNOT be combined with other challenges, except for those requiring multiple creations, such as the Bi-Monthly, 100 Papers, and Team challenges.
Laura
 Image    Image      Image   
SandyJay
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 561

Re: MMC - August 12 (13) - Challenge #3

Post by SandyJay »

Oh my gosh!  Telepathy?? I was JUST thinking bout this idea, although I had a particular song in mind; “I’m not okay” by Jelly Roll isn’t listed.  Crazy coincidence.  
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2388

Post by Art_Teacher »

Mommytron wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2024 1:50 am
Oh my gosh!  Telepathy?? I was JUST thinking bout this idea, although I had a particular song in mind; “I’m not okay” by Jelly Roll isn’t listed.  Crazy coincidence.  

I love that song!  It's on my Spotify account, for sure. :)  (Probably hadn't come out when this playlist was created...it's been in my Pinterest account for a while.)
Laura
 Image    Image      Image   
lilkoala3
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 852

Post by lilkoala3 »

Leslie
Trek
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 474

Post by Trek »

My LO
Katerina
SandyJay
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 561

Post by SandyJay »

Here is mine.  I also added some lyrics.  Here is the burning of my diaries I found in a box from my teen and 20’s. I had started them after the death of my brother and mother when I was 14.  It helped get me through.  There is personal journaling on the tag behind the photo.  

stinkerbelle
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 834

Post by stinkerbelle »

i chose Lovely Day by Bill Withers.  love that song!!  and i used part of the lyrics  😊

*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image Image
lisn2cats
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 549

Post by lisn2cats »

I used the song, This Year by the Mountain Goats and included one of the lines from the lyric. The design is a homage to the album cover

Image  ImageImageImage
ScrappyRN74
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 782

Post by ScrappyRN74 »

I used  Safe and Sound for my title and included teh lyrics"Even if the sky is falling down I know that we will be safe and sound" at the end of my journaling to document some of the photos from our encounter with Tropical Storm Debby.
Whatever you choose to do, leave tracks. That means don’t do it just for yourself. You will want to leave the world a little better for your having lived.” RBG

:) Trisha

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Contests & Challenges”