July Music Challenge

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1054

July Music Challenge

Post by pawprints »

This month we will be using the Barbie Movie Soundtrack album cover for inspiration. I found a lot of inspiring things on this album cover… the colors, the one large photo design, black & white stripes mixed with the blue and the hot pink, the white lettering over the photo, the big circle, the "pinking shear" edges, the hot pink sparkle, the extracted photo, her arm sticking outside the bounds of the circle frame… there's a lot there. You may use any of those things or any other inspiration that you get from this album cover. Just let us know what it was that inspired you.

***And there is a BONUS this month! If your layout has a Barbie theme then I will enter your submission twice!***

Open to paper, digi, hybrid, cards, crafts, planners, or anything else you are inspired to create.

Multiple submissions are allowed up to a limit of 3, but EACH SUBMISSION MUST USE A DIFFERENT INSPIRATION FROM THE ALBUM COVER.

You may combine with one other challenge that allows combining and you may also add to the Prompts Challenge.

Post your submissions to this thread by JuLY 31st and a random winner of all participants will receive a $5 ACOT GC from me!

Most importantly, HAVE FUN! I hope you can all find something inspiring in this album cover art!

Here is my page. My layout was inspired by the black and white stripes mixed with the blue and hot pink, the blue background, and the design of a large hot pink circle containing a large photo. I also used the Barbie theme as the photo is of my sweet JJ dressed in pink at Maddie's Barbie birthday party last year.

Image Image Image

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 954

Re: July Music Challenge

Post by suewho372 »

Super gorgeous layout! Love the colors and inspiration from the Barbie album! Thanks for the fun challenge!
Susan

joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2450

Post by joannie »

Super fun inspiration!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
blfonty
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 995

Post by blfonty »

Sounds like FUN with lots of inspiration and bright colors.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1399

Post by VickiR »

Oh this is fun!  Great colors and that LO of JJ is adorable!
stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 761

Post by stinkerbelle »

combined with 3 in a row challenge.  the pinked circle inspired me to stamp chevrons, giving a similar look and the brads are for the circle shape.  plus the colors and stripes  😊 and it's a Barbie layout!

*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image
karen c.
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1158

Post by karen c. »

The pink and glitter inspired me, I don't know why the photo has more of a purple tone to it but really it is pink. Thanks for the challenge.
ImageImageImage          ImageImage

Return to “Contests & Challenges”