Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

Sketch Challenge 381

Here's this week's sketch challenge!

Post your finished project (scrapbook layout, card, art journal, etc.) on the Sketch Challenge 381 Project Gallery. One random winner will be awarded 1000 Cherry Points, while all other participants will receive 100 points. You have until midnight (11:59 pm EST) Wednesday, June 19th 2024, to post your project. 

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Sketch Challenge 381
I love this sketch!! 
    ImageImage

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Perfect sketch for the 2 4x6 photos I just pulled out!
Leslie

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Love this with the big circle! 😊
Image Image ImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Fantastic sketch! Love the large circle.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Love the large photos, but (I'm whispering this since I'm obviously in the minority) I struggle with circles . But good challenge then, right?

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

sherelm wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:01 am
Love the large photos, but (I'm whispering this since I'm obviously in the minority) I struggle with circles . But good challenge then, right?

Do you struggle with circles because you don't have a circle cutter?  If you don't have one, you could put a doily there, or a large flower, too. ;)  Of course, they have always recommended you trace a plate and hand cut the circles, but that is hard!  lol
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Art_Teacher wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:04 am
sherelm wrote:

Do you struggle with circles because you don't have a circle cutter?  If you don't have one, you could put a doily there, or a large flower, too. ;)  Of course, they have always recommended you trace a plate and hand cut the circles, but that is hard!  lol

Yeah Laura, I do have a large circle cutter (Coluzzle) but I seem to choose poorly on my paper. It either overwhelms everything or is so simple it looks like a giant blob. Maybe I should stick to doilies or something like that.

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

sherelm wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:21 am
Art_Teacher wrote:
sherelm wrote:

Yeah Laura, I do have a large circle cutter (Coluzzle) but I seem to choose poorly on my paper. It either overwhelms everything or is so simple it looks like a giant blob. Maybe I should stick to doilies or something like that. 
Ahh...my trick is to try to match the size of the pattern in the sketch and choose a paper with the main color that is one of the minor colors in my photos.  See if that helps!

Laura

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Loved this sketch!  My version:

Laura

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Art_Teacher wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2024 11:41 am
sherelm wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:21 am
Art_Teacher wrote:

Ahh...my trick is to try to match the size of the pattern in the sketch and choose a paper with the main color that is one of the minor colors in my photos.  See if that helps!

I just went off searching, actually found a winter kit I hadn't opened and I have two photos of snow, so I'll give that a whirl. There's a lot of blue, so I'll try to move away from the "loud" for the circle!! Thanks!

Sharman Paulus .

Sweet Cherry Pie

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Fun sketch. Here's mine

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Scrapqueen141

Cherry Bing

Image            ImageImageImageImage
Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
💖

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Here is my take on the sketch! 

Susan

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Here's my take on the PageMap. 😊

Photos of sweet granddaughter Sydney and her date for her Sr. Prom. (April 2024) 💖
Ridiculously Amazing

Image Image ImageImage

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Here’s my take!

~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

1scrapdiva (Robin)

Cherry Berry

Here is my take on the challenge , Thank you  . 

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

ImageImage

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee