Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

3 C's Summer Challenge (June)
I did this challenge a couple of years ago.  It is more of an open-ended challenge, keeping yourself accountable here on this thread. :)  Basically, I have found if I don't make myself do things, my summer will be gone in a flash and I will have accomplished nothing!  So this is a challenge to Create something, Cook something, and Clean something, every day!  You can interpret those things however you wish.  For example, creating something could be scrapping, building something, putting together a kit, do a puzzle, any type of creation can qualify!  For cook something, if you mix ingredients together to make something edible, I don't care if you are using your stove or oven. ;)  I take this part of the challenge as a chance to try all those recipes I've been pinning on Pinterest. LOL  For cleaning, it can be basic cleaning chores, organizing, laundry, etc.  See...easy!

For the challenge, all you need to do is save your spot here on this post and come back to edit it with what you did each day. You don't have to have photos, you can just list what you created, cooked, and cleaned, but if you want to show us, please do! If you go several days without editing, that is fine.  I will put your name in a drawing to win a prize from me for every 5 days that you accomplish 3 C's. :)  You will have until July 5th to update your spot. Any questions?  Just ask!

June 1 -  Created... Becky Fleck 329 challenge layout    Cooked...avocado toast with bacon        Cleaned...folded and put away 3 loads of laundry
June 2 -  Created...invitation for my sorority picnic and 2 challenge layouts here: Having a Ball, 2011 : Gallery : A Cherry On Top  Measured in Moments : Gallery : A Cherry On Top        Cooked...chicken taquitos in my air fryer for lunch      Cleaned...decalcified my coffee maker & folded/put away more laundry
June 3 - Created...photo collage for one of my graduating seniors and a layout for the 3 -in-a-row challenge here: Cake Cutting : Gallery : A Cherry On Top   Cooked...popcorn for dinner, because we ate at the grad party   Cleaned...put away my mess after creating the photo collage.
June 4 -  Didn't do a darn thing!  Day of rest! ;)
June 5 - Created...music from my piccolo, because I had band practice!  Cooked...heated up frozen stromboli and made a Caesar salad  Cleaned...filled, ran, and emptied the dishwasher
June 6 -  Created...worked on a CT layout  Cooked...Bloomin' potato in my air fryer...it was really good! and shredded chicken for my sorority picnic   Cleaned...my planters, raised beds, and flower pots, just waiting for me to plant stuff in them!
June 7 - Created...CT layout here: Kiss the Bride : Gallery : A Cherry On Top   Cooked...Hello Fresh recipe/chili verde enchiladas  Cleaned...the kitchen
June 8 -  Created...painted a softball for one of my student's first home run and did the Sketch with a Twist challenge here: Reppin' Scarlet & Grey : Gallery : A Cherry On Top   Cooked...salad and chicken sandwiches for dinner  Cleaned...worked on cleaning/organizing my studio
June 9 -   Created...layout for the Country Song Challenge here: Another Day in Paradise : Gallery : A Cherry On Top   Cooked...nothing.  lol   Cleaned:  cleaned out my car and took stuff to school that has been cluttering up my garage!
June 10 - Created...nothing, but I viewed lots of creations at the Columbus Arts Festival   Cooked...nothing    Cleaned...nothing
June 11 - Created...2 layouts for the Graphic Design challenge and the  Kids challenge here:  Bright 'n' Clear : Gallery : A Cherry On Top  
Thanksgiving with the Little Guys : Gallery : A Cherry On Top   Cooked...popcorn for dinner because we had a big lunch!  Cleaned...did 2 loads of laundry and folded
June 12 - Created...my flower and veggie planters and raised beds for my deck/patio garden  Cooked....BLT sandwich for my lunch    Cleaned...more organizing in my studio
June 13 - Created...2 layouts for the Becky Fleck 330 challenge and the Title challenge here:  Watch This! : Gallery : A Cherry On Top     Sizzling BBQ : Gallery : A Cherry On Top   Cooked...baked potatoes and green beans to go with some brisket we had leftover    Cleaned...loaded and ran the dishwasher and did another load of laundry
June 14 - Created...printed and trimmed layouts for my 2010 album and began a list of layouts I still need to print   Cooked...Hello Fresh recipe: Firecracker Meatballs with green beans and rice   Cleaned...load of laundry and filled, ran, and emptied the dishwasher
June 15 -  Created...still working on printing and trimming layouts for my albums  Cooked...Hello Fresh recipe:  Dijon Dill Pork Tenderloin with Couscous  Cleaned...stripped guest bed and washed sheets and comforter, put away laundry
June 16 - Created...card for my Dad for Father's Day   Cooked...homemade pizza for dinner   Cleaned...kitchen       
June 17 -  Nothing....on vacation
June 18 -   Nothing...on vacation
June 19 -  Created...music at our band concert!    Cooked...made a garlic/cream cheese dip for my charcuterie tray  Cleaned...emptied suitcases and started a load of laundry
June 20 -  Created...started painting sunset on ceiling tile  Cooked...made a charcuterie tray for my friend's visit  Cleaned...laundry and cleaned up my basement game room/cleared off the pool table so we could paint
June 21 - Created...layout for BF 331 here: Garden Views : Gallery : A Cherry On Top  Cooked...California Roll in a Bowl for dinner  Cleaned...more laundry and did cleaning/maintenance on our hot tub
June 22 -  Created...  3 layouts here: Dinner at the Boat Yard : Gallery : A Cherry On Top  Garden Views Page 2 : Gallery : A Cherry On Top    Live in the Sunshine : Gallery : A Cherry On Top            Cooked...  Hello Fresh Gouda Burgers          Cleaned...filled, ran, and emptied dishwasher
June 23 -  Created... 1 layout here: Sonnenberg Mansion : Gallery : A Cherry On Top   Cooked...nachos for my lunch        Cleaned...organized and cleaned in my studio
June 24 -  Created...1 layout here: Inside Sonnenberg Mansion : Gallery : A Cherry On Top   Cooked...nothing, went to a grad party :)  Cleaned...my kitchen and tidied up house for guests
June 25 -   Created... 1 layout here: Home Base : Gallery : A Cherry On Top   Cooked...Asian slaw for reunion potluck      Cleaned...loaded dishwasher and cleaned up from breakfast
June 26 -  Created...2 layouts here:  Exploring the Grounds : Gallery : A Cherry On Top   Finger Lakes Wine Center : Gallery : A Cherry On Top  Cooked...loaded nachos for dinner   Cleaned...the entryway to my studio
June 27 -  Created...1 layout here:  Scenes from the Finger Lakes : Gallery : A Cherry On Top  Cooked...Hello Fresh meal Cantina Shrimp Fajitas  Cleaned...laundry
June 28 - Created...1 layout here:  Best Buddies Paisley and Gillian : Gallery : A Cherry On Top  Cooked...Hello Fresh meal  Cheesy Chicken Quesadilla Melts   Cleaned...more cleaning/organizing in my studio
June 29 -  Created...1 layout here:  Christmas Cheer : Gallery : A Cherry On Top   Cooked...Hello Fresh meal Stir Fry Pork/Rice Bowls   Cleaned...folded laundry
June 30 -  Created...2 layouts here:  Lucky in Love : Gallery : A Cherry On Top   Shake : Gallery : A Cherry On Top  Cooked...made a salad for my lunch  Cleaned...loaded, ran, and emptied dishwasher
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

wazzu94

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: 3 C's Summer Challenge
I love this idea!!  I'm in!

June 1 -  Created...cards for card exchange    Cooked...pasta salad       Cleaned...the kitchen
June 2 - Created...candy lei's for end of school year  Cooked....teriyaki chicken and rice Cleaned....washed bedding
June 3 -  Created...using silhouette to cut out gift card holder   Cooked....frozen pizza  Cleaned...vacuumed 
June 4 - Created...a gigt bag "The Tote Bag" for my daughter's friends bday Cooked....bacon  Cleaned washed the guest bedding
June 5 -
June 6 -
June 7 -
June 8 -
June 9 - 
June 10 - 
June 11 -
June 12 - 
June 13 - 
June 14 -
June 15 -
June 16 -
June 17 -
June 18 -
June 19 -
June 20 -
June 21 - 
June 22 -
June 23 -
June 24 -
June 25 -
June 26 -
June 27 -
June 28 -
June 29 -
June 30 - 
Suzann
 ImageImage Image           

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Saving my spot What if we miss a day? I am having surgery tomorrow may be out a few days.

Just a note - due to my surgery and 6 week post op - I am not able to bend, twist or pick up more than 10 pounds. That puts a limit on the type of cleaning I can do. 

June 1 -  Created...putting  together papers and photos for future LOs     Cooked...seafood and veggie scramble        Cleaned...some cat hair off blanket and bedspread
June 2 - Surgery 
June 3 - Recovery
June 4 - Recovery
June 5 - Created - unpacked an ACOT order and organized Cooked - made strawberries and yogurt Cleaned - cleaned up after eating 
June 6 - Created - went through photos Cooked - cheese and sausage muffins/bolillos cleaned - around bathroom sink  
June 7 - Created -digital journaling (Eggbert) and LO  https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/us ... alking-egg  Cooked - biscuits to go with large dinner salad Cleaned - cleaned up after dinner 
June 8 - Created - digital journaling (El Calderon) Cooked - frozen lasagna    Cleaned - dried and put away breakfast dishes
June 9 - Created - 2 LOs  https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/us ... 1-discover and  https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/us ... der-repeat   Cooked - 1 dish meal  - Spanish rice with chicken and Rotel Cleaned - toaster and crumbs on table 
June 10 - Created  - 1 Lo https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/us ... utiful-day Cooked - Shrimp stir fry  Cleaned - area to the side of couch organized
June 11 - Created -  one LO  https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/322089  Cooked - chicken and rice   Cleaned - hand washed some bras
June 12 -  Created - Looked through older photos and made note. Placed order with ACOT to use with those photos  Cooked - cooked bacon  Cleaned - kitchen clean up and dry and put away dishes 
June 13 - Grocery shopping day
June 14 - Created - 2 cards Cooked - bangers and mash  Cleaned - cleaned cat hair off blanket on sofa (and brushed cats) 
June 15 - Created - 4 cards Cooked - shrimp and asparagus over pasta  Cleaned - more hand washing of bras (due to heat)
June 16 -
June 17 - Created - 1 LO  Cooked - Boillos/cheese/sausage for breakfast   Cleaned - bathroom sink and counter 
June 18 -
June 19 -
June 20 - Created - printed some photos and started a LO  Cooked - turkey sausage for dinner Cleaned - Laundry folded and put away
June 21 - Created - finished LO from yesterday and started another  Cooked - sandwiches for dinner   Cleaned - washed and dried breakfast dishes
June 22 -
June 23 - Created - finished 2 LOs  Cooked - mac and cheese with left over turkey sausage   Cleaned - hand washed bras and cleaned wash bowl (note - two of the cats have taken to sleeping in the washbowl during these hot days so it has to be cleaned of cat hair every day. 
June 24 - Created - LO - BF332 Cooked - ground turkey with rice  Cleaned - dried and put away breakfast dishes
June 25 -
June 26 -
June 27 - Created - 1 LO  (Playground Fun) - PF Chang's skillet meal with rice  Cleaned - did hand washing of bras
June 28 - Created - 1 LO  (Noted) Cooked - Spanish rice with chicken  Cleaned - dried and put away dishes
June 29 -
June 30 - 
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

shoorn wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:37 pm
Saving my spot What if we miss a day? I am having surgery tomorrow may be out a few days.

If you miss a day, you skip it, but your name goes in the prize drawing for every 5 completed days. :)  I will probably have a bigger prize to draw for those who complete all 30 days!
Laura

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

June 1 - Created a Layout // Cooked Easy Mac // Cleaned the Kitchen Sink
June 2 -
June 3 -
June 4 -
June 5 - Created Puzzles with My Boys // Cooked Pasta Salad & Banana Pudding // Cleaned Sandy Bums 😉
June 6 -
June 7 -
June 8 -
June 9 -
June 10 -
June 11 - Created (1) layout // Cooked Grilled Cheese // Cleaned (3) loads of laundry
June 12 - Created (3) layouts // Cooked Pasta // Cleaned (2) loads of laundry
June 13 -
June 14 -
June 15 -
June 16 -
June 17 -
June 18 -
June 19 -
June 20 -
June 21 -
June 22 -
June 23 -
June 24 -
June 25 -
June 26 -
June 27 -
June 28 -
June 29 -
June 30 -
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I remember this challenge!

June 1 -  Created: wrote up a blog post featuring the layouts I did over the weekend ;Cooked: cheese quesadilla for lunch;  Cleaned: bathrooms
June 2 - Created: downloaded a Father's Day Card svg file ; Cooked: homemade meatballs with spaghetti ; Cleaned: swept/mopped floors
June 3 - Created: Cricut Insert Card for my bio dad (Father's Day Card) ; Cooked: spinach and mushroom quiche for breakfast ; Cleaned: unloaded dishwasher and did one load of laundry
June 4 - Created: 1 card, 2 layouts; Cooked: hamburger meat for a hamburger salad; Cleaned: unloaded the dishwasher
June 5 - Created: pulled out photos for MMC #1 ; Cooked: made breakfast - fresh berries, homemade granola and greek yogurt ; Cleaned: dusted and vacuumed
June 6 - Created:1 layout for MMC #1 ; Cooked: low carb pizza casserole. DH liked it..my thoughts? Eh...probably isn't a keeper; Cleaned: one load of laundry
June 7 - Created: blog post to showcase layout I did yesterday; Cooked: creamed spinach and chicken for dinner; Cleaned: washed bedsheets, dusted the bar area, and ran dishwasher
June 8 - Created: card for MMC #2; Cooked: chicken and cheese quesadilla for lunch; Cleaned: bathrooms
June 9 -  Created: layout for BF Sketch #330; Cooked: baked salmon and heated up leftover creamed spinach; Cleaned: did 2 loads of laundry
June 10 - Created: ; Cooked: egg sandwhiches for breakfast; Cleaned: did dishes
June 11 - Created: 2 layouts ; Cooked: french toast for breakfast; Cleaned: tidied up my office and ran the dishwasher and did one load of laundry
June 12 - Created: blog post to showcase layouts I did on Sunday; Cooked: salmon and salad for dinner ; Cleaned: did one load of laundry and vacuumed living room
June 13 -  Created: cropped photos and began working on a 2 page layout ; Cooked: made nachos for lunch; Cleaned: did a load of laundry
June 14 - Created: finished 2 page layout I started the day before ; Cooked: made a spinach and artichoke soup - I also added shredded chicken too. DH and I both LOVED it ; Cleaned: washed bedsheets
June 15 - Created: began working on Inky Fingers Challenge (using a stencil and a TH ink, inked up a background). ; Cooked: pasta to go with spinach and artichoke soup (used it as a sauce) ; Cleaned: unload dishwasher and did two loads of laundry
June 16 - Created: ; Cooked: made 2 bean and cheese tostadas for lunch ; Cleaned: swept/mopped floors
June 17 - Created: ; Cooked: green beans, deviled eggs and jalepeno poppers for Father's Day late lunch/early dinner (DH did beef ribs and sausage in the smoker); Cleaned: last minute little things - dust, vacuum, etc.
June 18 - Created: ; Cooked: egg and ham sandwhiches and tequila sunrise for breakfast; Cleaned: unloaded the dishwasher and put away other items that I hand washed the night before
June 19 - Created: cropped and matted photos for Inky Fingers layout; Cooked: egg and bacon and cheese breakfast taco; Cleaned: 2 loads of laundry
June 20 - Created: began working on MMC #1 challenge; Cooked: fish tacos for dinner; Cleaned: vacuumed
June 21 - Created: finished MMC #1 and pulled pics/papers for MMC #2 ; Cooked: made a quick cole slaw to go with dinner (leftover smoked sausage - made sandwhiches) ; Cleaned: washed bed sheets and started the dishwasher
June 22 - Created: finished MMC #2 ; Cooked: made frozen dog treats; Cleaned: washed towels and cleaned bathrooms
June 23 - Created: ; Cooked: made sausage and green beans for dinner; Cleaned: did one load of laundry
June 24 - Created: ; Cooked: made a cobb salad for dinner; Cleaned: ran dishwasher
June 25 - Created: Completed MMC #3; Cooked: carob "pot" brownies for the puppies; Cleaned: 2 loads of laundry
June 26 - Created: ; Cooked: made a large salad and some keto cheese sticks for dinner ; Cleaned: 2 loads of laundry and vacuumed the living room
June 27 - Created: ; Cooked: made buffalo cauliflower and a caesar salad for dinner; Cleaned: 1 load of laundry, vacuumed and dusted bedroom and ran the dishwasher
June 28 - Created: pulled photos for the Title Challenge ; Cooked: cheese quesadillas and salad for dinner ; Cleaned: washed bedsheets and unloaded dishwasher
June 29 - Created: ; Cooked: breakfast taco; Cleaned: washed towels
June 30 - Created: ; Cooked: breafast sandwich; Cleaned: washed blankets
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

My spot..great idea. 😁

June 1 - Created - a card Cooked-chicken curry Cleaned-one load of laundry so far
June 2 -
June 3 -a journal entry, chicken green beans and butternut squash for dinner and more laundry. Its never ending lol
June 4 - card, charcuterie platter for a light dinner, grocery shopping and organizing
June 5 -
June 6 -
June 7 -
June 8 -
June 9 -
June 10 -
June 11 - art journal, made chicken snitzel with homemade fresh fries, did laundry and dishes
June 12 -
June 13 - small art journaling page, homemade pizza for dinner and tidy up my craft room
June 14 - I actually started sketching again. I'm a little rusty but it was fun. Simple American grill hot dogs and fixing. Its to hot to cook in Texas lol caught up on the never ending laundry
June 15 - a fun birthday card, Chinese stir-fry for dinner and just a little tidy up the house. Its to hot in Texas to do anything.
June 16 - preparing for a craft class tomorrow so no crafting today, ate leftover Chinese stir-fry and got my crafting supplies organized.
June 17 -
June 18 -
June 19 -
June 20 -
June 21 -
June 22 -
June 23 -
June 24 -
June 25 -
June 26 -
June 27 -
June 28 -
June 29 -
June 30 -
Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage

ScrappyRN74

Sweet Cherry Pie

June 1 -  Created a travel tag    Cooked an omelette       Cleaned my craft desk
June 2 -  Created a one page layout for the Becky Fleck Sketch 329 challenge. Cooked brisket nachos. Cleaned my coffee pot and hand washed all of my travel mugs so they are ready to go for the next week of work. 
June 3 - I created a two page layout for the Country Song challenge. I cooked chicken alfredo. I cleaned the pool.
June 4 - I Created an Uncle Sam for the "O" in my HOME word decor for the summer holidays. I cooked pizza rolls.  I cleaned my granddaughter's car seat.
June 5 - I created paper airplanes for my grandson. I cooked walking tacos. I cleaned surgical instruments.
June 6 - I created a double page layout for the MMC Challenge #2. I cooked cream of broccoli soup. I cleaned the hot tub.
June 7 - I created a single page layout for the MMC#1 challenge. I made ice cream sundaes for dessert. I washed the car.
June 8 - I printed photos for the Becky Fleck sketch challenge this week and picked my papers out. I made chicken and green beans for supper. I organized my paper packs and cleaned my shelves in my craft room.
June 9 - I created a one page layout for the MMC #3 challenge. I made a hummus dip to go with some everything bagel crisps. I cleaned my bathroom.
June 10 - I created several scrapbook pages this morning, including one for the BF #330 sketch challenge and several June monthly challenges. I made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and pizza corndogs (my granddaughter was over). I did laundry.
June 11 - I made a summer banner with my granddaughter to hang up on our calendar in the kitchen. I made banana pancakes for breakfast. I feel like all of the dirty diapers I have changed should count for cleaning... 😅 but I also swept and mopped the great room floor.
June 12 - I created 3 layouts for the monthly Music Challenge. I cooked smores. I picked up the family room and all the toys after the grandkids left.
June 13 - I created my Mood Board challenge. I cooked tacos for supper. I vacuumed the family room.
June 14 - I created 3 masculine cards for the June card challenge - a Father's Day card for my husband and a Father's Day card and birthday card for my son. I made ranch pork chops with corn and pineapple for supper. I did laundry.
June 15 - I created a double page layout for the Alphabet movie challenge. I cooked shrimp and carnitas street tacos. I washed the dishes.
June 16 - I created a double page layout for the Book lover's challenge. I cooked ribeye steaks with garlic herb butter and corn on the cob. I washed a sinkful of dishes.
June 17 - I created a double page layout of my grandson's 11 month photos. I cooked loaded potatoes, macaroni and cheese, and brats. I swept and mopped the kitchen and family room floors. 
June 18 - I created a single page layout for the Becky Fleck Sketch challenge for the week and a single page layout for the journaling challenge.  I baked a raspberry white chocolate cake for my husband for Father's Day. I cleaned out my closet to make room for the clothes I bought.
June 19 -I created a birthday highchair banner/skirt for my grandson's upcoming First Birthday Party. I cooked tacos. I cleaned up the mess where the dishwasher overflowed and flooded my kitchen. 
June 20 - Created - I did my prep work for my class with Vicki Boutin this weekend...not sure if I will get to participate live, but if I do I am now ready. I cooked hotdogs and baked beans. I washed the sheets in the guest room.
June 21 - I created my single page layout for the Make - the-cut challenge. I cooked scrambled eggs and bacon...for supper. I drained the hot tub, scrubbed it out, and started to refill it.
June 22 - I created my single page layout for Sara's sketchy challenge #8. I cooked walking tacos for supper. I cleaned my master bathroom.
June 23 - I created 3 cards. I cooked ice cream sundaes for dessert. I cleaned my patio.
June 24 - I completed part of my album class with Vicki Boutin. I cut my papers and organized them. I will have to put it together when the grands are not here. I cooked PB&J sandwiches and cut off the crust of course...per request of a very opinionated 3 year old. I cleaned my floors.
June 25 - I created my layouts for the first 2 MMC challenges. I cooked New York strip steaks with asparagus. I cleaned my puppies crates.
June 26 - I created my layout for MMC challenge #3. I cooked Philly Cheesesteaks sandwiches. I cleaned my filing cabinet (s0 I could find my tax returns). 
June 27 - I created a layout for teh Becky Fleck Sketch challenge for this week. I made a hummus dip. I cleaned the guest bathroom.
June 28 - I started to cut paper and ink edges for a travel layout ... my daughter is in Europe and she is supposed to send me pictures tonight when she connects to WiFi so I can scrap them. I cooked fettuccine alfredo. I cleaned the stove.
June 29 - I added the pictures and finishing touches to the travel layout. I tossed a salad together and made tuna salad sandwiches. I dusted and swept my office at work.
June 30 - I created traffic signs for my grandson's birthday party coming up soon. I cooked a western omelet. I cleaned my craft desk and area.
Whatever you choose to do, leave tracks. That means don’t do it just for yourself. You will want to leave the world a little better for your having lived.” RBG

:) Trisha

ImageImageImageImage

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

June 1 -  Created...a birthday card for a challenge.    Cooked grilled cheese sandwich   Cleaned. Did laundry.
June 2 - Created - put together pps for son's birthday card.  Cooked - reheated pizza for dinner. Cleaned neatened up family room.
June 3 - created birthday card for my son. Cooked basque-style shrimp with spaghetti. Cleaned up the kitchen after dinner.
June 4 - created inside sentiment for son’s birthday card. Cooked grilled cheese sandwich. Cleaned top of crafting desk.
June 5 -
June 6 -
June 7 -
June 8 -
June 9 - 
June 10 - 
June 11 -
June 12 - 
June 13 - 
June 14 -
June 15 -
June 16 -
June 17 - Created a layout, cooked lunch for nieces, cleaned up after lunch
June 18 - Created a plan for a new layout, cooked chicken for dinner, cleaned up some of the mess in my card room.
June 19 -
June 20 -
June 21 - 
June 22 -Create- finished the layout I planned for on the 18, cooked leftovers for dinner, cleaned up after dinner.
June 23 -
June 24 -
June 25 -
June 26 -
June 27 -
June 28 -
June 29 -
June 30 - Created a card, cooked lobster tails for dinner, cleaned up after dinner
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

SandyK1967

Cherry Bing

Sounds fun! We'll see how this goes!

June 1 - Created, Cut my wool for an upcoming project, Cooked...Made a salad, Cleaned...Dishes
June 2 - Created-layout for challenges, Cooked-PB & J, Cleaned-Load of laundry
June 3 -Created-cards, wallet craft (I'm at a scrapbooking weekend), Cooked-cereal/milk for bkft, cleaned-my table in scrapbooking room
June 4 -Created-cards, diecuts, Cooked NO, Cleaned-NO
June 5 -Created-list for June challenges, Cooked-made spinach/beet salad, Cleaned-cat litter
June 6 -Created-sorted wool and cross stitch items, Cooked-fish, Cleaned-lots, floor, dishes, bathroom
June 7 -Created-Grad Card, Cooked-Dinner, Cleaned-counter tops
June 8 -Created-wool applique pillow , Cooked-Oatmeal, Cleaned-made bed
June 9 - Created-wool applique pillow finishes, Cooked NO, Cleaned NO
June 10 -Created-cross stitch start, cooked NO, cleaned-NO (out of town)
June 11 -Created-cross stitch, cooked-put salad together, cleaned-bathroom, litter
June 12 - Created-MMC challenges, cooked-Shredded pork, cleaned-kitchen
June 13 - Created B Fleck challenge, Cooked-southwestern salad, Cleaned-vacuum floors
June 14 -Created-put together a cross stitch project, Cooked-put together sandwich, Cleaned-dishes
June 15 -Created-Cross Stitching, Cooked-fruit salad washed/cut etc, Cleaned-did laundry
June 16 -Created-2 Father's Day cards, Cooked-Macaroni Salad, Cleaned-Floor, dishes of course
June 17 -Created-Wool pillow, Cooked-Ham bbq, Cleaned-kitchen/dishes
June 18 -Created-3 layouts, Cooked-General TSO's, Cleaned-litter/floors/dishes
June 19 -Created-1 layout, Cooked-spaghetti & meatballs, Cleaned-Bathroom
June 20 -Created-did some cross stitch, Cooked-made salad, Cleaned-Kitchen
June 21 -Created-Sorted threads/kits, Cooked-chicken tenders/breaded/baked, Cleaned-Vacuum floors
June 22 -Created- 2 layouts, Cooked-banana bread, Cleaned-litter/bathrooms
June 23 -Created-cross stitch, Cooked-scrambled egg casserole, Cleaned-kitchen
June 24 -Created-Cross stitch, Cooked- stuffed shells , Cleaned-cat litter/kitchen
June 25 -Created-cross stitched,Cooked-chopped salad (cut up veggies etc),Cleaned-vacuum floors/laundry
June 26 -Created-cross stitch(early morning),Cooked-made a tuna sandwich,Cleaned-dusted/kitchen dishes
June 27 -Created-sorted through my XS and wool stitching projects,Cooked-fish/rice,Cleaned-loads of laundry
June 28 -Created-a card,Cooked-made fruit salad,Cleaned-bathrooms/kitchen (so far)
June 29 -Created-cross stitched, Cooked-tuna salad, Cleaned-bedroom/kitchen
June 30 -Created-started putting together some new July challenges yay,Cooked-peanut butter pie/lemon poppy bundt cake,Cleaned-everything lol kitchen/living room
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

June 1 -
June 2 -
June 3 -
June 4 -
June 5 -
June 6 -
June 7 -
June 8 -
June 9 -
June 10 -
June 11 -
June 12 -
June 13 -
June 14 -
June 15 -
June 16 -
June 17 -
June 18 -
June 19 -
June 20 -
June 21 -
June 22 -
June 23 -
June 24 -
June 25 -
June 26 -
June 27 -
June 28 -
June 29 -
June 30

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

shoorn wrote:

Quick post your address do we can all CREATE a card for you! Seriously, wishing you well

DMarie

Cherry Berry

Ok, I will give this a shot.

June 1 -  Created...page for BF Challenge #329    Cooked...carrots for lunch   Cleaned...dishes from lunch
June 2 -  Created...Music Play List for Sister  Cooked... ravioli    Cleaned... Office Desk
June 3 - Created...page for my Sister   Cooked...Veggies & Sandwich  Cleaned...Kitchen cabinets
June 4 - Created...video's for family  Cooked...fish & tater tots  Cleaned...Nursery at church
June 5 - Created...MMC #1 Challenge  Cooked...tuna & noodle soup Cleaned...lunch dishes
June 6 - Created...MMC #2 Challenge  Cooked...sweet potato   Cleaned...dishes
June 7 - Created...Photos of website  Cooked...roast beef sandwich  Cleaned...take trash out
June 8 -
June 9 - 
June 10 - 
June 11 - Created...MMC#3 Challenge  Cooked...corn with a side of fresh strawberries  Cleaned...dishes
June 12 - Created...Not Having It page  Cooked...Salad with fresh cucumbers  Cleaned...dishes
June 13 - Created...edited clipart for newsletter  Cooked...cheese rice  Cleaned...loaded dishwasher
June 14 - Created...Father's Day Tribute  & Heart Full Of Love BF Challenge #330 Cooked...Roast Beef & Noodles  Cleaned...Kitchen
June 15 - Created...Announcement slides for work  Cooked...NOT   Cleaned...one load of laundry
June 16 -
June 17 - Created...Ordered Photos and 1 layout for a friend  Cooked...No  Cleaned...No
June 18 - Created... 2 layouts  Cooked...Roast Beef sandwich  Cleaned...scrap desk.
June 19 - Created...edited clipart to use in project  Cooked...Roast, carrots & potatoes  Cleaned...kitchen
June 20 - Created...   Cooked...spaghetti with meat sauce  Cleaned...kitchen 
June 21 - Created...BF Challenge #331  Cooked...garlic chicken & pasta Cleaned...kitchen
June 22 - Created...edited photos Cooked...leftovers Cleaned...kitchen
June 23 -
June 24 -
June 25 -
June 26 -
June 27 -
June 28 -
June 29 -
June 30 - 
Dawn Marie 

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

sherelm wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:43 pm
shoorn wrote:

Quick post your address do we can all CREATE a card for you! Seriously, wishing you well 

Aww...you are so sweet!
Laura

JAire

Cherry Bomb

Here is my spot - this sounds really fun to do as well as read what you all do, too.
      Created:      Cooked:     Cleaned:
June 1 - a third into a crocheted scarf. --- Breakfast consisting of sautéed onions, spinach and cilantro, eggs, feta cheese. --- Washed dishes, put away last night's dishwasher load.
June 2 - Made a card; --- Baked a pan of Almond flour biscuits; --- Laundered sheets & towels.
June 3 - Doll making for future project; --- Scrambles eggs w/veggies; --- Load of wearing clothes.
June 4 - Made a card; --- My Skillet Cabbage recipe; --- Daily messes from cooking in the kitchen.
June 5 - Finished a scarf; --- Breakfast; --- Loaded, ran dishwasher after lunch. 
June 6 - Nearly finished layout; --- Broccoli, ham, cheese casserole; --- Kitchen, including utensil caddy.
June 7 - Made good progress on scarf #2; --- cabbage w/onion, bell pepper, garlic, grnd turkey, canned diced tomatoes; --- yard and mowing.
June 8 - Digital layout; --- Chaffels, burgers, salad; --- bathroom.
June 9 - MMC#2 layout challenge; --- made baked potatoes; --- a load of laundry & kitchen clean-up.
June 10 - Finished scarf #2; --- pan of biscuits; --- Laundry, sweeping.
June 11 - Creating a Father's Day card; --- 3 mini Bundt cakes; --- Lots in the kitchen, load of laundry.
June 12 - Made a patriotic card for DGS; --- Made pansit with what I had on hand; --- Always something to clean in the kitchen!
June 13 - Started a layout; --- baked biscuits; --- bathroom mirror.
June 14 - Finished Cinco de Mayo L/O; --- cooked baked beans from scratch; --- extended cleaning of counters and microwave.
June 15 - looked for ideas ACOT; —-scrambled eggs for breakfast & leftovers for dinner; —- dishes & laundry.
June 16 - Cut some fabric into squares for quilting; --- made breakfast as usual, big salad for dinner; --- Kitchen cleaned and load of towels put away.
June 17 - Made a card; --- Cooked breakfast as usual, messed up a mini Bundt cake, though; dishes & laundry.
June 18 - started a card & started scarf #3; —- cleaned Ninja coffee maker; —- pork tenderloin in crockpot.
June 19 -
June 20 -
June 21 - 
June 22 -
June 23 -
June 24 -
June 25 -
June 26 -
June 27 -
June 28 -
June 29 -
June 30 - 
Joyce Ann
ImageImageImageImageImage

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

This is such a cool challenge but question...what exactly constitutes cooking?  For example, after a crazy school day, I "cooked" cereal in a bowl with almond milk.  Does that count?
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Breauxlabs

Sweet Cherry Pie

I can do this on the road!
Create.    Cook.   Clean
June 1 - Created an album for our day at Garvan Gardens -      Cook - Grits and Bacon.   Clean - Coffee Cups
June 2
June 3
June 4
June 5 
June 6
June 7
June 8
June 9
June 10
June 11
June 12
June 13
June 14
June 15
June 16
June 17
June 18
June 19
June 20
June 21
June 22
June 23
June 24
June 25
June 26
June 27
June 28
June 29
June 30
Kim Breaux
ImageImage

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

aheatfan wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:55 pm
This is such a cool challenge but question...what exactly constitutes cooking?  For example, after a crazy school day, I "cooked" cereal in a bowl with almond milk.  Does that count?
My definition is "putting together ingredients" for something to eat.  I would say that qualifies! ;)

Laura

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

June 1 - Created a LO-Grab 5
June 2 -Created a bracelet with seed beads. Cooked an omelets.
June 3 -Created a Lo IN the Year 2023
June 4 -
June 5 -
June 6 -
June 7 -
June 8 -
June 9 - 
June 10 - 
June 11 -
June 12 - 
June 13 - 
June 14 -
June 15 -
June 16 -
June 17 -
June 18 -
June 19 -
June 20 -
June 21 - 
June 22 -
June 23 -
June 24 -
June 25 -
June 26 -
June 27 -
June 28 -
June 29 -
June 30 - 
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

June 1 - Create- Did BF #329  Cook- making pork chops, baked potato and salad for dinner.  Cleaned the clothes-did laundry.  
June 2 - Create-made an Ireland layout with a companion pocket page   Cook- making Swiss Steak in the crock pot. Cleaned up the kitchen after dinner
June 3 - Create- made 3 layouts and 2 pocket pages for ireland albums, cook- making lasagne for dinner, Clean- always picking up my kitchen after cooking
June 4 -
June 5 -
June 6 -
June 7 -
June 8 -
June 9 - clean- vacuum and Mopped, create- making cards, cook- none- Dh took me out
June 10 - 
June 11 -
June 12 - 
June 13 - 
June 14 -cleaned up scrap space, Cooked Teriyaki chicken for dinner. Completed 2 layouts
June 15 -cooked eggs and toast for grandson for breakfast
June 16 -
June 17 -
June 18 -
June 19 -
June 20 -
June 21 - 
June 22 -
June 23 -
June 24 -
June 25 -
June 26 -