Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

Gallery glitch?
Has anyone else experienced an issue today with the gallery when you try to select add your project to a contest gallery? When I click “Add submission to Contest/Challenges” I get the strangest options that all read “+response.write” etc. I tried from my iPad and laptop. Anyone else having this issue?
Stacy

ImageImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Gallery glitch?
No, I haven't.  I uploaded a card to the card challenge yesterday and had no issues.  I'll be doing another shortly and will let you know if I have any problems.
    ImageImage

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

VickiR wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:19 pm
No, I haven't.  I uploaded a card to the card challenge yesterday and had no issues.  I'll be doing another shortly and will let you know if I have any problems.

Thanks, Vicki. I’m wondering if it’s me lol
Stacy

ImageImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Yep, I get the same as you, Stacy.  There are no titles on the challenge albums. 

If you go to the drop down box and choose the challenge you want, you can add from there.  I just added a card to the card challenge.
    ImageImage

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

VickiR wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:35 pm
Yep, I get the same as you, Stacy.  There are no titles on the challenge albums. 

If you go to the drop down box and choose the challenge you want, you can add from there.  I just added a card to the card challenge.

Thanks, Vicki...I don't see your card in the Nov/Dec card challenge gallery, though.  The most recent entry is my card from yesterday.  I went ahead and added my layout for the BF 305 and will give it another try tomorrow to add it to the contest gallery. 
Stacy

ImageImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

StacyLeeD wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:04 pm
VickiR wrote:

Thanks, Vicki...I don't see your card in the Nov/Dec card challenge gallery, though.  The most recent entry is my card from yesterday.  I went ahead and added my layout for the BF 305 and will give it another try tomorrow to add it to the contest gallery.   
All of my cards are together.   I just hit edit and add it to the others.  They are the 2nd entry in the Card Challenge Album.  You can add your BF to the album in the gallery by going to the drop down.  It's the first one listed.

ImageImage

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

VickiR wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:05 pm
StacyLeeD wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:04 pm
VickiR wrote:

All of my cards are together.   I just hit edit and add it to the others.

Oooh, gotcha lol  :)
Stacy

ImageImageImage

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Yes I had this problem too, but the Becky Fleck challenge was listed in amongst all the spam. I noticed those had dates of 12/4 so I am hoping they just disappear tomorrow
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

traveler

Cherry Cola

I noticed that yesterday also.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

AnniePee

Cherry Tart

Hi Cherries!  I just posted a layout though I'm sure I messed up . . . with Thanksgiving, I must have missed a week's sketch challenge. I put up what I thought was this week's design and it's not the right one, it was for #305.  Grrr! How can I fix this!  Guess I'd better get busy creating for #305.

Thanks,
Annie P.

Matt Kent

ACOT Employee

Sorry all, we're working on getting the spam cleaned up.

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

matt wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:23 pm
Sorry all, we're working on getting the spam cleaned up.

Thanks, Matt!
Stacy

ImageImageImage

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee