NSD Challenges for Rewind?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1369

NSD Challenges for Rewind?

Post by scrappinmom99 »

Are we able to do the NSD challenges for the Rewind Challenge? If so...are they for the May Rewind or the June Rewind? Because.........math............LOL!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
DolphinSoul
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 506

Re: NSD Challenges for Rewind?

Post by DolphinSoul »

I think would be awesome to do bc so many missed out.. I'd think June be best.  
~ Carissa ~

DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 446

Post by DN in MN »

I would be willing to a iNSD Rewind Challenge to be completed by June 30th.... Would that work?  Only for those though and I'll give a $5 gc :)  What do you all think?
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3709

Post by blbabe1234 »

DN in MN wrote:I would be willing to a iNSD Rewind Challenge to be completed by June 30th.... Would that work?  Only for those though and I'll give a $5 gc :)  What do you all think?

That would be sooo awesome Deanna!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by scrappinmom99 »

DN in MN wrote:I would be willing to a iNSD Rewind Challenge to be completed by June 30th.... Would that work?  Only for those though and I'll give a $5 gc :)  What do you all think?
That is a great idea! To quote Sheldon Cooper, I had not considered a NSD-specific Rewind. Think that would work great! Thanks for hosting it! Image I had already been working on my kit for Krystle's kit challenge when I ran out of time LOL! And there were so many fabulous challenges - my head was spinning, so this will be great to have more time to work on them.
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2449

Post by joannie »

That would be awesome Deanna!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
average_kim
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 846

Post by average_kim »

I would offer to put them in the monthly rewind challenge. I think I did that before. But if you want to make it separate, that sounds good,  too. 
Kim

Image Image  
DN in MN
Wild Cherry

Post by DN in MN »

average_kim wrote:I would offer to put them in the monthly rewind challenge. I think I did that before. But if you want to make it separate, that sounds good,  too. 
I remember you doing that so I wasn't sure... If you don't care, I'll do a separate one just for NSD and then that is one more layout peeps can finish, lol!  Off to put a post together so peeps can start now and have through the end of June! 

average_kim
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 846

Post by average_kim »

DN in MN wrote:
average_kim wrote:I would offer to put them in the monthly rewind challenge. I think I did that before. But if you want to make it separate, that sounds good,  too. 
I remember you doing that so I wasn't sure... If you don't care, I'll do a separate one just for NSD and then that is one more layout peeps can finish, lol!  Off to put a post together so peeps can start now and have through the end of June! 
Sure! That will extend the fun of NSD! Glad you're doing it.
Kim

Image Image  
DN in MN
Wild Cherry

Post by DN in MN »

average_kim wrote:
DN in MN wrote:
Sure! That will extend the fun of NSD! Glad you're doing it.
Thanks, posted a thread and let the extended fun begin.  Now to get in my room and work on some stuff, lol

scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by scrappinmom99 »

I just saw your thread for the new challenge, Deanna! Image Thanks for doing it!! I'm glad I brought it up, heehee! 
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Return to “Contests & Challenges”