We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Christmas in July Challenge-WINNERS!!
Hey everyone! Christmas will be here before we know it, so I thought we needed a Christmas in July Challenge to help get those Christmas photos scrapped. This can be Christmas day or any holiday activities leading up to it. You MUST also include stencil work and stitching! {Any kind of stitching.}Image

Here's an older example from me, but I'll be working right along side you to get some of my Christmas photos scrapped.

Merry Christmas Image

For the fine print....
This can be a paper or digital layout, or a pocket page. Sorry no cards this time. All work must be new. You may do this multiple times. You may combine with one other challenge that allows that. Please link your work here. Deadline is July 31st, 2017. A random winner will be selected for a $10 ACOT gift card from me! If there are more than 15 participants I will draw a second name for a RAK too.

Looking forward to your creations! Image
-----------------------------------
Cherries Participating: Image
1. Melissa (lissahope26)
2. Melissa (lissahope26)
3. Melissa (lissahope26)
4. Julie (Julie M.)
5. Donna (Donna_Coughlin)
6. (terylswife)
7. Holly (hsblair)
8. Stacy (StacyLee)
9. Leslee (MTCanuk)
10. Kristi (KrazSparkle)
11. Karen (karen c.)
12. Donna (Retiree3)
13. Tammey (Tammey)
14. (love2stamp)
15. Aimee (EmtAimee734)
16. Kathy (Yankeegirl)
17. Holly (hsblair)
18. Chris (emmapaige)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks so much for participating, ladies!! I hope you got caught up on some of your Christmas photos!Image

The lucky winners drawn according to Random.org are...

$10 ACOT Gift Card -

14. (love2stamp) Image
(I'll be buying it this afternoon.)

Congrats!!

Winner of the RAK -

17. Holly (hsblair)Image

Congrats Holly! Please pm me your name and address so I can get your RAK in the mail.
Image Image ImageImage

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Christmas in July Challenge
Super Idea Deanna!! Love your layout!!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

I love it!!! Thanks for the push to get these completed!!!
Susan

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Awesome challenge!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

hsblair

Cherry Bomb

Cute layout! I think I have 2-3 layouts left to make from last Christmas... great challenge to get those done!
Image Image Image Image

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

I'm so glad you did this, I toyed with doing it for the holiday challenge, but I'm glad you did it so I can play along.
maybe I'll make up some cutout cookies for while I scrap.  Sounds like a plan!

lissahope26

Cherry Garcia

Love your example
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Some of you gals are so clever!  What a great challenge!  We are in the bake house and it is way too hot here to enjoy the out of doors!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Yay - I've got so much Christmas stash that I need to use (so I can buy some of the new Christmas collections coming out!).
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

lissahope26

Cherry Garcia

I combined this with Scraplift Saturday.  I scraplifted this off the Bella Blvd Pinterest page.  I used Star stenciling in the corner and stitched on the green swirl paper.
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

lissahope26

Cherry Garcia

Here's my 2nd entry for Christmas in July combined with Sketch with a twist.  I included stenciled stars and stitching.
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

lissahope26

Cherry Garcia

I stenciled silver stars around and drew in black stitching.  Combined with Title challenge.
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

Thanks for a great challenge, Deanna! Love your stenciling and stitching on your sample, I definitely want to give this one a try!
Stacy

ImageImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

lissahope26 wrote:Image
I combined this with Scraplift Saturday.  I scraplifted this off the Bella Blvd Pinterest page.  I used Star stenciling in the corner and stitched on the green swirl paper.

What a great mix of festive papers! I love your stencil work and the stitching along with the little sequins! Thanks so much for taking my Christmas in July Challenge, Melissa! Image
Image Image ImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Here's my 2nd entry for Christmas in July combined with Sketch with a twist.  I included stenciled stars and stitching.

Wonderful work with the sketch, Melissa! I love your hand stitching and the stencil work! Great job combining my challenges and thanks for playing again!Image
Image Image ImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

I stenciled silver stars around and drew in black stitching.  Combined with Title challenge.

WOW! You are on a roll with the Christmas photos, Melissa!! I love the curvy title along with those cute accents! Thanks so much for playing again!Image
Image Image ImageImage

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Now that I'm back to scrapping I have been working on my December album so I'm sure I can get this one done. It was our first Christmas with Coco and I have some cute pics of her and Sophie.
ImageImage 

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

scrapy1967 wrote:Now that I'm back to scrapping I have been working on my December album so I'm sure I can get this one done. It was our first Christmas with Coco and I have some cute pics of her and Sophie.

Yay! Looking forward to it, Janet! Image
Image Image ImageImage

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

scrapy1967 wrote:Now that I'm back to scrapping I have been working on my December album so I'm sure I can get this one done. It was our first Christmas with Coco and I have some cute pics of her and Sophie.

awwwww! I haven't seen any pics for awhile! I would love to see them both!!

Susan

Julie M.

Cherry Blossom

Love how these challenges are making me think outside the box to come up with pages that I never would have thought of before.

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee