We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

November Take Your Pick Sketch Challenge*WINNER*
Thanks again for the fantastic turnout this month, fabulous work with the sketches!!  This month's winner, according to random.org, is #17....Karen C.!  Congratulations, Karen, your gc is on it's way! Image

Thanks again to all of you who participated in October's challenge, there were over 30 entries, awesome turnout!  Hope you all enjoy what I've picked for you for November, also!

Take Your Pick gives you two choices, a one-page sketch or a two-page sketch. 
You can choose either sketch or do both, each will count as one entry.
I will allow an entry for anyone who wants to use only one side of the two-page sketch.
So, if you use the one-page sketch, that's one entry.  If you use one or both sides of the two-pager, that's still one entry, maximum of two entries per participant.
The "challenging" part is that there will be a requirement along with each sketch, so please read carefully each month.  In fairness to everyone participating in the drawing for the prize, please only post submissions that meet the rules and challenge requirement. 

This month's one-page sketch comes from Pagemaps.com.  It is an 81/2x11 sketch that I adapted to a 12x12 layout. 

The challenge requirement for the one-page sketch are BRADS.  Yep, we all have them, I swear they multiply in my stash!  The requirement is for you to use a minimum of 3 brads on your layout.  I like to mix brads in once in a while with my enamel dots:

Believe You Can
ImageImage

I found November's two-page sketch on Pinterest, credit to Debbie Sanders who created this sketch for Scrapbook Generation:
I chose to take elements from both sides of this sketch and combine them into a one-page layout. The challenge requirement for the two-page sketch are BUTTONS.  Threaded or unthreaded.  The requirement is for you to use a minimum of 3 buttons on your layout:

At the Patch

Open to layouts only, paper or digital
Must be new work using the provided sketch(es)
You can combine with any other November message board or Guest Designer challenge that allows
Please link your work here and in the gallery spot I’ve provided
Deadline is midnight, 11/30/15
A random winner will be chosen to receive a $5 ACOT gift card from me! 

REMEMBER your BRADS and BUTTONS, and MOST importantly, have fun & I’m looking forward to seeing all of your work!!

1. ScrappininAK
2. HeatherS1974
3. mgehrke
4. Yankeegirl
5. Yankeegirl (2nd entry)
6. jan509
7. jan509 (2nd entry)
8. emmapaige
9. mgehrke (2nd entry)
10. Deanna13
11. LoreenC
12. blbabe1234
13. blbabe1234 (2nd entry)
14. Retiree3
15. Tammey
16. sherelm
17. Karen C.
18. shoorn
19. butterfly843
20. 1scrappymom
21. 1scrappymom (2nd entry)
22. debamas
23. oceanbreezes423
24. joannie
25. Sandi0805
26. CNMommy
27. Linda S.
28. Retiree3
29. average_kim
30. average_kim (2nd entry)
31. beachlover
32. Sandi0805 (2nd entry)

Stacy

ImageImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: November Take Your Pick Sketch Challenge
Great sketches Stacy! Lovely examples
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Great choices again! Thanks!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

I love both of the sketches.  And while I'm not a two page scrapper usually, either, like you said you weren't - I do need to start (I did one lame page) wedding pages.  So that multi photo page may be just the solution!

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

Love these sketch choices!!!   And your page examples!  I will keep some brads and buttons out as I pack up my scrappy stuff once again.  Last time for me!!!
I am running away from my responsibilities,
and it feels good!

Kathy

Image  Image  Image Image  Image      

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Awesome sketch choices.  And your examples are amazing!!  I am determined to get at least one done this month.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

beachlover

Cherry Addict

oh, this will be challenging!  I have lots of brads and buttons yet have ignored them for a while!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

SherrieLynne

Cherry Garcia

Love the sketches this month Stacy. I haven't used brads in a while. 

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

I loved the first sketch and this is my take on it
I also used it for the What's On TV challenge
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I love both sketches and the 'requirements'.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

I love both sketches, but I just gave away every last brad I have...I think.. so this might take a little doing...lol

HeatherS1974

Cherry Blossom

ImageThank you, for the awesome Sketch! I used the three brads on the left side of the paper :) I also combined this challenge with the Supply list Challenge.Thank you for the Inspiration.

tms58

Cherry Blossom

This looks like a lot of fun.  With 2 months to get it done I hope to be participating!

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Here's my entry. I choose the single page LO. The dog dishes and bones are also brads.

Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

Sara M. wrote:I love both sketches, but I just gave away every last brad I have...I think.. so this might take a little doing...lol
Oh nooooo.....let me know if you want me to mail you a few, I'd be glad to Image   I greatly reduced my supply of brads a while back, but I'm going through a phase of using them with my enamel dots and I'm liking them again. LOL
Stacy

ImageImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Wonderful sketches and love your examples! I also love using brads and buttons but haven't been using them much lately. Thanks for the challenge! Image
Image Image ImageImage

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

Here's my layout for the two page sketch!  Love Sketch Generation sketches!  I have/own two binders full of them....and some of their printed books!

Anyway:   I used buttons:  SIXTEEN buttons!!!  Too bad it didn't even make a dent in my stash!!

and it feels good!

Kathy

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

And here's my page for the single page sketch.  I was able to use up 25 brads!!!  Whoo hoo!  25 less brads to move!

and it feels good!

Kathy

jan509

Cherry Blossom

This was hard to do (finding brads mostly). because I wanted to meet the requirements for the GD Color challenge too. But thanks for the inspiration - it was fun!
http://sbing.com/i/gallery2/325896-490. ... 96-490.jpg[/img]

jan509

Cherry Blossom

I chose page 2 of the two page sketch and used several buttons:
http://sbing.com/i/gallery2/325933-490. ... 33-490.jpg[/img]

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee