Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

MID MONTH CHALLENGE Aug/Sept - Pet Challenge
Pet Challenge – August 15 – Sept18 2014 (Will be known in the future as “MID MONTH PET CHALLENGE – AUG/SEPT”  for an example)
Here’s a fun take on this challenge.  I got the idea from “If you are digi use a paper layout to scraplift” and vice versa. 
If you have a beloved pet,  then this month – forget about a layout for him/her.  You need to do an animal/bird/creature from outdoors or the zoo to scrap.  If you do not have a pet and have been of scrapping zoo and outdoor animals then, then you need to scrapbook a pet belonging to someone else .  Yes, it has to be a “pet”.  For example (I’m picking Brandy for my example) Brandy has dogs.  She may not scrap any of them.  SHE MAY however, scrap one of her mom/dad/in-laws dogs.  Or an outside deer she sees.   Get the idea?  Ask any questions you wish.  (And the secret is I count all layouts. . . ) 
Here’s a sketch for my “sketch gals”. . .   You do not have to use it, but you can if you are like me and love sketches!!   You can use one photo or several with this sketch.  Thanks to Basic Grey. 

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: MID MONTH CHALLENGE Aug/Sept - Pet Challenge
I like this. I have only done one or 2 of my cat, ans several of outside type animals. Not sure which I should do???
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Great idea! I have not done many of my cats recently and have been scrapping birds at the zoo. Would I then scrap something other than that? Can I scrap another different animal from the zoo?
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

Great challenge!...And it just so happens I have pictures of my sister's dachshunds around here somewhere...

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Hmm, I'm usually all over the place, going back and forth between our pets and zoo animals.  Maybe someone else's pets . . . will do some thinking.  Thanks for the challenge--and the sketch!
Kim

Image Image  

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

shoorn wrote:Great idea! I have not done many of my cats recently and have been scrapping birds at the zoo. Would I then scrap something other than that? Can I scrap another different animal from the zoo?
You can do whatever YOU feel is fine for the challenge.  I don't ever say "It didn't fit the category so I'm not allowing it."  NEVER EVER. Image Afterall, it's a page scrapped, KWIM????

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

How handy!  I just printed some pictures of the kids at the petting zoo section of Rafiki's Planet watch that just might work with this.  Love the sketch!!  
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I love this! I love this! I love this! That sketch is gorgeous and I KNEW it was from Basic Grey. I've seen it on their blog. Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Oh, I can do this...
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

blbabe1234 wrote:I love this! I love this! I love this! That sketch is gorgeous and I KNEW it was from Basic Grey. I've seen it on their blog. Image
Thanks for letting me use you for my example!! LOL

shoorn

Cherry Cola

sherelm wrote:
shoorn wrote:Great idea! I have not done many of my cats recently and have been scrapping birds at the zoo. Would I then scrap something other than that? Can I scrap another different animal from the zoo?
You can do whatever YOU feel is fine for the challenge.  I don't ever say "It didn't fit the category so I'm not allowing it."  NEVER EVER. Image Afterall, it's a page scrapped, KWIM????

I went through my gallery and there are none of my current cats! Granted that is just from May but I went back and the last one I did was in 2013. I have scrapped zoo  and animal ark photos more often. So I think that it is time for my kitty boys to have a layout of their own.

Image ImageImage   Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

sherelm wrote:
blbabe1234 wrote:I love this! I love this! I love this! That sketch is gorgeous and I KNEW it was from Basic Grey. I've seen it on their blog. Image
Thanks for letting me use you for my example!! LOL

Haha! Me and my furbabies love to help out when/where we can!Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I have tons of photos of outside animals.....and not pets....I have to do this one!!!

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

killarney_rose wrote:I have tons of photos of outside animals.....and not pets....I have to do this one!!!
YES YOU DO!!!

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Here's mine - I realized that I had been focused on zoo animals lately and haven't done one of my current kitties since late last year (what a bad Mommy). Anyway thanks for alerting me to the problem LOL Here's mine:

Image ImageImage   Image

EmtAimee734

Cherry Blossom

I took these pictures at Sea World and The Dallas World Aquarium. I love animals. The owl is my favorite bird! They are so cute. I'd like to have one for a pet. 
I used Boomer Girl Designs - ANIMAL MAGNETISM Kit to complete this page
http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/use ... -wonderful

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Yay, I can do this one since we no longer have pets but my daughter brought her dog over to our house this past weekend!!!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Berta R.

Cherry Bing

Do birds count?  I found some photos from a field trip my granddaughter took several years ago.  They're pretty photos and I need an excuse to scrap them.  I scrapped all the people photos but animal pics are not high on my priority list.  KWIM? 
***Berta***

Christi S.

Cherry Bing

Usually I scrap pictures of my bunny (who unfortunately is not with me anymore) so here is a zoo layout.  (I hope I understood the directions.) 

Thanks for looking.
Christi S
~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi_S

Totals for 2016
     Layouts 33
     Cards 42

Totals for 2015
     Layouts 299, Cards 331, Mini Books 5

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

shoorn wrote:Here's mine - I realized that I had been focused on zoo animals lately and haven't done one of my current kitties since late last year (what a bad Mommy). Anyway thanks for alerting me to the problem LOL Here's mine:

Susan what beautiful cats!!! Your layout is lovely took, all the work you put into it, and love the teal and mint together with a hint of yellow!! Beautiful job.  Thanks for doing my challenge!

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee