We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

MMC June 17 - Challenge 1 WINNER!
Aren't we lucky to have such wonderful Dads? Random winner is blbabe1234! PM me your addy so I can send your goody.
Okay, since we just celebrated Father's Day, your first challenge is an easy one. ;)

Create a layout about a father, any father. You must journal! More than names and dates. Also, I would like you to use either the word Father or Dad or some other term referring to a father (Papa, Pop, Daddy, etc.) in your title.

Here is my example:

Laura
 Image    Image         

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: MMC June 17 - Challenge 1
NICE!! Love the layout too!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

That's a wonderful page and love all the little elements! :)
Image Image ImageImage

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Love your LO! Thanks for the challenge.
Bibi

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I can do that, thanks for the challenge! Great example.
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

This is awesome! Love your layout too.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

What a wonderful page Laura! You are so lucky to have such a great dad!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Great challenge Laura and what a wonderful page!!

ImageImage Image Image  

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

All in! I wished 2nd Dad happy Dad's day yesterday! I also told my Dad Happy Father's Day in prayer since I can't in person right now. I miss him greatly on Father's Day and other dates, too.

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

I know there's another one for the holiday challenge, but what one of our fathers don't deserve two layouts? I am definitely doing this! He deserves it, and yes, Kim, I can't talk to my Dad now either, and spent a lot of time thinking of him, and asking my Father in heaven to relay messages to him how much I miss him, and thank Him for giving him to me as my dad.

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

I chose the title off the mini tags. I journaled about the event, my Dad's birthday this year. And about his LOVE for desserts, that include icecream.
- Jillian

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Here's mine! This man has been in my life since before I was born, however he is not my biological dad. But I love him more than anything!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

beachlover

Cherry Addict

great challenge and beautiful LO!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

1grandma

Cherry Addict

OK, I am working on it.
Bibi

MacSarah

Sweet Cherry Pie

~Sarah~

Carla W.

Cherry Tart

Here's mine! I hope I got it in the challenge gallery this time! LOL

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

Here is my 1st attempt at the MMC's! I love this pic of my dad and I. The title is Dad's Girl, and the journaling tells how my parents wanted to adopt because he wanted a boy... but hopefully is happy with just me !
 Karrie

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

ok here's mine. Image

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Here's mine. It's not about MY dad, but about my brother. He and his wife Nancy (yup, we share a name) have played more of a role in being an example to me than they ever realized. Here's my tribute to this father in my life.

Want to hear a funny story about this? Bob (my DH) looked over my shoulder as I was working on this one. He said "Wow! Either that's a really bad picture of me or I was making a really goofy face!" He thought this was him and me! I told him maybe he needs new glasses! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Ayla wrote:Here's mine. It's not about MY dad, but about my brother. He and his wife Nancy (yup, we share a name) have played more of a role in being an example to me than they ever realized. Here's my tribute to this father in my life.

Want to hear a funny story about this? Bob (my DH) looked over my shoulder as I was working on this one. He said "Wow! Either that's a really bad picture of me or I was making a really goofy face!" He thought this was him and me! I told him maybe he needs new glasses! lol
That is hilarious! They say we marry men like our fathers. ;)
Laura
 Image    Image         

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee