Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

**WINNERS!**Lilkoala3 GCT Scraplift Challenge
WOW! I loved all of the lifts, and it was hard to choose just two winners, so I decided to choose three! The first two winners are ScrappininAK and deerewife. I will PM you your $5 gift cards this coming weekend.

The third winner is Scrappy69. Amy Teets has generously donated a $5 gift card to her digi shop just for you! Thanks so much, Amy!!!

1. The person who I thought had the best designed layout is ScrappininAK!!

2. The person who I thought had the best journaling is deerewife!

3. The person who I thought had a cute layout AND journaling that made me laugh is Scrappy69

I'm the July GCT this month. You may already know that, but just in case you don't, I wanted you to know because I like attention. Heh heh. Anyway, to celebrate MEEEEEEEEEE, I will be giving away two $5 gift cards. I'd like to give more, but I'm poor. There is already a place in the gallery to submit pages for the Scraplift the July GCT challenge. I will pick two winners from these submissions.

1. The first winner will be the person who I think created the best scraplifted layout in terms of design, craftsmanship, photos, etc...
2. The second winner will be the person who I think has the best journaling.

Many of you know that journaling is my "thing." Hence, to be eligible for either prize, you MUST journal on your page.

My challenge is separate from the ACOT challenge, so you are still eligible to win points from ACOT if you don't journal.

Even though my choices for winner will be completely biased based on my taste, they will not be biased based on my opinions of people. In other words, don't think you have a one-up because I like you or have met you (this means you Ann (beachlover):-D)! And don't think you don't have a chance because I don't know who you are!

PLEASE POST YOUR SUBMISSIONS TO BOTH THE DESIGNATED SPOT IN THE GALLERY AND TO THIS THREAD! That way, after the end of the month when the July challenges disappear, I will still be able to see all of the entries in one place.

If you have questions, ask here! I'm really looking forward to reading all of your journaling!
Leslie

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

Re: Lilkoala3 July GCT Scraplift Challenge
Congrats Leslie and enjoy your month of fame!! Is this challenge open to the digi gals also?
Image ImageImage

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

AlwaysHappy wrote:Congrats Leslie and enjoy your month of fame!! Is this challenge open to the digi gals also?
Of course!!!!!
Leslie

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Congrats Leslie. I've already been looking through your gallery. Have one in particular. Have fun this month.
 Image ImageImage

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Cool!! I have one set of printed pics left to scrap & was planning to do that challenge with them! But also waiting to see what your GCT challenge(s) would be... so, perfect! :-)
Image Image

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Congratulations on being the July GCT, Leslie!

Lynda

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

It's about dang time you got a GCT spot!! Congrats!
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Hey hottie! Will we have a better chance of winning if we talk about how fine your a$$ is? :winkb:

So glad to have you back as our Guest this month!!! I'll be needing some inspiration, so I'm off to check out your gallery for one to lift!

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Sooo..... basically if we journal about three paraphaphs and add pics of hot men, we stand a chance to win:winkb: :winkb: :winkb: Enjoy your time to shine sweetie, YOU DESERVE IT!!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

I'm thinking if I do a layout about her '$$a' I'm a winner for sure! Now, off to find those pictures!!
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Yup - I've got to do a lift about her a$$!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Congratulations Leslie!
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

JeanG

Cherry Cola

Yee-Haw!! Congratulations, Leslie!!
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Yay, Leslie! Great opportunities!

Have fun as GCT!
Laurie

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Dang, that means I've been sucking up for the past year, for nothing! :-D

Thanks for the challenge Leslie!

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

congrats!!!!!
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Laura Fiore wrote:Hey hottie! Will we have a better chance of winning if we talk about how fine your a$$ is? :winkb:

So glad to have you back as our Guest this month!!! I'll be needing some inspiration, so I'm off to check out your gallery for one to lift!
No. But why don't you tell me how fine my a$$ is anyway.
Leslie

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

deerewife wrote:I'm thinking if I do a layout about her '$$a' I'm a winner for sure! Now, off to find those pictures!!
Just so everyone knows, 3 different people have scrapbooked my donkey already.
Leslie

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

-Tracy- wrote:It's about dang time you got a GCT spot!! Congrats!
Actually, this is my second time... I'm the first person to be chosen twice. Same goes for the golden thong award at the club.
Leslie

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

lilkoala3 wrote:
deerewife wrote:I'm thinking if I do a layout about her '$$a' I'm a winner for sure! Now, off to find those pictures!!
Just so everyone knows, 3 different people have scrapbooked my donkey already.

darn it, now I might have to actually scrap some of the hundreds of pictures I have printed....
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee