Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

52 Challenges! - Week 34
It was great to see your beautiful faces last week gals! I will post a winner in the morning. Here is the next challenge... due Tuesday the 6th at midnight!

Remember:
- You can jump in at any time. You don't have to play every week!
- At the end of the week I will put all participants' names in a hat and draw a winner for 50 points.
- Digi can play too! I will do my best to translate these paper challenges into digital but most of them *easily* make sense for either mediums.
- You must submit a NEWLY created LO!

Elsie's 52 Challenges - Week 34

Add Someone Else's Handwriting

"Our handwriting gives us such a great glimpse into who we are as people. It's important to include our handwriting on our layouts, but I also think it's fun to integrate real and authentic notes from the people we love, too. I know that writing notes may seem like a lost art these days, but if you have a handwritten note from a child or a loved on, look for a way to include it on a page that celebrates that person. And don't be afraid to ask someone to write you a note or a list you can put on a layout, too!"

Easy, write? (get it?!)
:winkb:

Digi gals, maybe you can scan in a note or letter to do this.

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Re: 52 Challenges! - Week 34
Let's see if I can get this one done! I have all my thank you taecher notes from past recitals!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

JanetM

Sweet Cherry Pie

This is a great challenge - I have some I need to get in my books.

JanetM

Sweet Cherry Pie

Well that was a fast one for me- I've had these notes sitting in my big paper clip holder since last year so thanks for giving me the push to get them in my book.

ammielou

Sweet Cherry Pie

Inspiration!! I've got some notes need to get out of their box. Thanks for this challenge!
})i({ *´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•' Amy T * })i({

Image Image Image 

Rici76

Sweet Cherry Pie

This sounds GREAT! My first challenge to get me back into the swing of things....

handerful

Cherry Cropper

This sounds like fuN! Let's see if I can actually get some scrapping done.
Image Image
RACHEL

beachlover

Cherry Addict

what an interesting idea!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

lillylva

Cherry Tart

I got my darling (Oldboy) to write this poem for my LO.. Karin Boye is the author and "Ja visst gör det ont" (Yes, sure it hurts) is the title. This was a really fun challenge! Thanks!
Best regards: Lillylva
Visit my blog:
http://backhall.wordpress.com

javalove

Cherry Bing

I was thinking of doing a letter to Santa that my daughter wrote...but she still believes, so I'd have to hide the page from her for a couple more years. Maybe I can come up with something that doesn't have to be a secret since my kids always want to know what I'm working on!
Lisa

Image Image

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

Here is mine.
Image ImageImage

javalove

Cherry Bing

Working, working...the writing I decided to use is not what I'm used to scrapping. It's my son's version of 9/11 the day it happened, and it's not going to work with the usual flowers and light-hearted themes I scrap with! I'm trying to make a "dark" page, but I'm stuck. I really hope I'm not up til midnight!

Okay...nothing like I had pictured, but it's done! If you want to read the journaling, I transcribed it in my gallery. My son wrote this as his diary entry after the attacks.

Lisa

Image Image

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

I found an old letter to me from my ex when he was in the navy...since I'm doing some pages for his Military album, I may use it. Unfortunately, it won't get done today.
Image Charlene

beachlover

Cherry Addict

This was such an awesome challenge and I have so many things saved from my son in grammar school that I could have used for this BUT my printer died just before Easter and I really did not have time yet to go buy a new one. So, I was limited to coming up with some pictures I already had printed, then there was nothing I could use with someone ele's writing, therfore as a last resort I had another scrapper do my journaling for me!

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

Beautiful LOs everyone! I loved seeing all the different takes on this. Congrats to lillylva for winning the points this week!

beachlover

Cherry Addict

congratst!!!

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

beachlover wrote:This was such an awesome challenge and I have so many things saved from my son in grammar school that I could have used for this BUT my printer died just before Easter and I really did not have time yet to go buy a new one. So, I was limited to coming up with some pictures I already had printed, then there was nothing I could use with someone ele's writing, therfore as a last resort I had another scrapper do my journaling for me!

Such a cute layout Ann! Give Mack a scratch for me, ok?
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

lillylva

Cherry Tart

Thank you so much! :D
Best regards: Lillylva
Visit my blog:
http://backhall.wordpress.com

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee