Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: June 2014 Washi Challenge
Deanna13 wrote:Here's mine using arrows washi tape around the one photo! Thanks for this cool challenge, Mildred! Image

Frosty Fun

I love the arrow washi and it does a perfect job at framing your photo. Thank you for doing my challenge.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

sweetsour wrote:I had this  in the other board and it should be in the gallery too... the washi is the red stripe around the picture of the outfit and flag I cut out.

I really like the stripped washi. I like how when it overlaps on the corners, how they look so different than the rest. Thank you for doing my challenge.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

average_kim wrote:Here's my entry!  Loved this technique to go with this cute patterned paper!  Thanks for the challenge!

I love the big polka dots on the washi and how you used it. Also the extra strips here and there on your LO is a great touch. Thank you for doing my challenge.

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Here is my entry! I'm so glad you extended the deadline - thanks!!! We're in NYC so it's a rare treat for dh to see his favorite team LOL!

Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

mom2ellabell

Cherry Picker

Here is my entry.  I created a 2 page spread.  I framed the middle picture on the second page with washi to make the picture stand out a little.  Thanks for the great challenge!Image

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Here is my 2-page spread.   Thanks for the push to use more of my washi! :)
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

I am sure that I posted my layout here in this thread, but I don't see it.  But you have my name in the list.  Not sure what is happening.  I also lost my Cherry Blossom title with the message board snafu, and had to start all over again, so maybe it has to do with that!!!  Oh well....here's my layout:
I am running away from my responsibilities,
and it feels good!

Kathy

Image  Image  Image Image  Image      

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

scrappinmom99 wrote:Here is my entry! I'm so glad you extended the deadline - thanks!!! We're in NYC so it's a rare treat for dh to see his favorite team LOL!

Perfect Washi for your LO it matches so well, and I like how you used it on your corners too. Thank you for doing my challenge.

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

mom2ellabell wrote:Here is my entry.  I created a 2 page spread.  I framed the middle picture on the second page with washi to make the picture stand out a little.  Thanks for the great challenge!Image

Oh how perfect!!! Your washi goes so well with your LO and I really like that you picked the one picture to frame. It really does pop of the page. Thank you for doing my challenge.

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Art_Teacher wrote:Here is my 2-page spread.   Thanks for the push to use more of my washi! :)

Great 2 pager. I really like the film strip washi and the fact that you also put it across both pages along with framing your picture. Thank you for doing my challenge.

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Yankeegirl wrote:I am sure that I posted my layout here in this thread, but I don't see it.  But you have my name in the list.  Not sure what is happening.  I also lost my Cherry Blossom title with the message board snafu, and had to start all over again, so maybe it has to do with that!!!  Oh well....here's my layout:

Well that is strange. I remember seeing your LO too. I loved that you framed all of your pictures. I think you picked the right colors to use with each picture too. Thank you for doing my challenge.

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: June 2014 Washi Challenge - Winner
BTT for the winners Image

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

Congratulations ladies! 
 Karrie

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

WTG Congrats!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm so excited.  Getting a SURPRISE Washi tape is more exciting than buying one you picked out yourself!
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Congrats ladies! ImageImage
Image Image ImageImage

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

wow  thank you.  love that random selector.  and cool to get a prize for having fun.  lol

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I was one of the winners of this challenge.  Mildred sent me a washi tape which I want to thank her for.  Not only do I love receiving mail, Scrappy mail is the best!  
 Thank-you Mildred and I hope to use my Pinwheel Green washi tape real soon!
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

karensay wrote:I was one of the winners of this challenge.  Mildred sent me a washi tape which I want to thank her for.  Not only do I love receiving mail, Scrappy mail is the best!  
 Thank-you Mildred and I hope to use my Pinwheel Green washi tape real soon!
I'm so happy that you like it Image

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee